Ladder Loans, please help me with this response from them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got the following from Ladder Loans, and someone please explain the arrears balance to me, and what I actually owe?

Thank you for your email.

The total amount remaining to be paid under your agreement is: £733.95

After looking at your completed Income and Expenditure Form, I can confirm that we will be willing to accept a reduced offer of repayment for a temporary period of three months. I can confirm that the agreement has been set into place on your account and repayments will be collected as follows:

01.06.2013 £20 (£61.55 will fall into arrears)

01.07.2013 £20 (£61.55 will fall into arrears)

01.08.2013 £20 (£61.55 will fall into arrears)

After the successful collection of the above three repayments the arrears balance on your account will be £184.65 and the total amount remaining to be paid under your agreement will be £673.95 (this figure also includes the arrears that will have accrued to that point).

Each month that you do not make the contractual repayment your account will fall into arrears, however as long as the above repayments are made as agreed and on time then no additional charges or fees will be applied to your account.

After the 1st of August 2013 we will contact you to discuss your account going forward and see if you are able to increase repayments to avoid the account falling further into arrears.

cleardot.gif

If you have any questions or for further information, please feel free to contact us by telephone on 08715592909* or email us at [email protected]. Our opening hours are 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday or 9am to 3pm on certain bank holidays excluding Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day.

Another response after I asked to pay into their bank account, and not set-up a direct debit:

Unfortunately any repayment plan and contractual payment as per your agreement must be collected via direct debit.

I have set the agreement into place and the first repayment of £20 will be collected via direct debit on the 1st of June 2013, if at any point the direct debit does get cancelled this will need to be set back into place to continue with the agreement.

Ask them for a FULL statement of account. They are obliged to give you one, so don't take no for an answer. You want a fully itemised statement that shows what the charges are appropriated to. You also need to get rid of the direct debit as they will strip your account.

ONLY ever pay by Standing Order, Giro slip or Postal Order.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 year later...
Ask them for a FULL statement of account. They are obliged to give you one, so don't take no for an answer. You want a fully itemised statement that shows what the charges are appropriated to. You also need to get rid of the direct debit as they will strip your account.

ONLY ever pay by Standing Order, Giro slip or Postal Order.

How did you go on with this did they let you carry on with red cured payments