Next Credit- strange goings on?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I applied for a loan with next credit over the weekend and I could swear it was declined, but I got a message on monday saying the money was ready for payout, and on checking my bank account the money was there. Am I going crazy or has anyone else experienced this? I've checked my emails and I dont have any of the pre-contract stuff, I never delete these.

On tuesday I recieved an email from Adept Credit Solutions saying they had been instructed to collect my repayment on behalf of Next Credit on the due date, that's a bit strange isn't it? why would they instruct someone to collect the repayment for them? and only a day into the loan. I cant see anything on their website regarding this.

Are Nextcredit also part of the speedcredit/toothfairy/MCO mob?. I didn't realise at the time I applied, but it's the same text number (82055) for each company, and the websites are very similar in content. I already have an outstanding loan with toothfairy, perhaps that was why my loan with Next Credit was immediatley passed to a DCA? Is it also possible that my application was declined but a system or human error caused my application to still be processed?

Edited by Guest
clarifying points.

• 11 months later...

I have had this email to...also had a look on website as I like to pay some off before its due and the site says site maintenance come back soon or words to that effect.

I had previously been declined (don't know why borrowed several times and always paid back on time or early)

Then I applied and got one, the following day the email.

All a bit confusing, maybe they have gone bust?

I have noticed the site has been down for the last couple of weeks. Maybe trying to get regulated under the FCA before operating again.However, think they are the same company as creditondemand - as the website is almost identical.Won't be sorry to see these muppets go bust as they passed my debt to Adept Credit Solutions who insist on adding daily interest to the debt that was passed over to them.

ignore the DCA. They cannot add on anything whatsoever unless it was expressly written in the T&C's of your agreement. And that rarely is ever the case.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D