Quote Me Happy Car insurance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I paid for my wfe's car insuarance with QuoteMeHappy on 10th Dec 2012 by my Barclays Debit card and the money has been taken from my account on 11th Dec 2012.

We received an email from QMH on 22nd Mar 2013 saying that the payment has not been made. We checked with Barclays and they've given the authorisation code for the transaction. Even after sending my bank statment to prove that the money has been taken out and the authorisation code to support, QMH has been replying saying that the transaction has been cancelled.

Since the insurance is an online company there are no customer support telephone number. The only way to communicate to them is via email.

Any help to solve this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks

Subi

Have you checked Askmid to make sure it is insured ? You really need to, otherwise you risk being pulled over by the Police and charged with driving without insurance.

http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/

Personally I would never deal with an internet only company, in view of the complaints they appear to generate, which can be painful to get resolved.

http://www.quotemehappy.com/not-happy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread