CitiCards routinely asking fro transfers to Salford and to give secret evidence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The County Court at Salford has confirmed that they now have quite a number of cases from around the country which have been transferred to Salford and which is the home court of CitiCards registered office.

Apparently one of CC's grounds for this is that the local court will benefit by becoming familiar with Citicards accounting procedures.

CitiCards are also routinely asking for the judge to waive advance disclosure and to receive the evidence secretly without even allowing the claimant to know what that evidence is.

You may have read elsewhere on this forum that a judge in Northern Ireland agreed to this request when CitiCards sprung an evidence ambush on LicktheWallFatBoy.

As fas as I am aware, we only know of two cases which have been transferred to Salford. Clearly there up to 10 or so others in which the claimants are either not involved in this site or else have not posted their information.

We urge anyone who has had their case transferred in this way to apply to have it transferred back and also to object to the taking of secret evidence.

If you have issued a claim against Citicards then I recommend that you send me a private message before you retrun the Allocation Questionanniare