ESA85 ---ESA85A what is the diffrance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just about to my tribunal paperwork and I was wondering what is the diff. between ESA85 and ESA85A

Also on medical report form

ADVICE

I advice that the person meets the criteria for having limited capability for work.

PROGNOSIS

I advice that a return to work could be considered within 18 months.

if advice to return to work 18 month why I am in wrag for one year

this person who have produce esa85a has lied so much are doctors allowed to lie? where is ethics?

:udaymorjaria:

An ESA85 is the report from a face to face assessment with a Atos assessor for employment n support allowance, cos of limited capability for work/work related activity.

An ESA 85A is a report from an Atos assessor on a claimant's limited capability for work/work related activity without a face to face assessment.

The Atos assessor's prognosis is only a recommendation which can be, and frequently is, over-ridden by a Jobcentreplus decision maker.

Atos and acceptable ethics? Tis my opinion that they're mutually exclusive. Their assessors are given targets (evidenced by the fact they get audited if they make too many recommendations of limited capability for work related activity) which, if followed and claimants don't appeal, will reduce Government spending on income replacement benefits.

Best wishes for your appeal, Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**

Also tho the reports been overriden can be not in the claimants favour as well as in their favour, some people may assume wrongly if they dont get SG that it is down to ATOS.

I wonder how common it is for atos to reccomend SG but then the claimant gets WRAG.

Sadly tho I still dont have my ESA85 dispite requesting it multiple times and since my SG appeal didnt proceed due to successful reconsideration I will probably have to do a SAR to get it.

well I guess that's an interesting point, as they say it is always the DM's decision in the end. Hence the job title. However there were so many lies on my atos report that the DM couldn't realistically done anything but found me fit, the tribunal on the other hand thought differently, thankfully.

That's ridiculous. Obviously, I know very little about your situation; but a lot has probably changed in the last 18 years. Don't understand how they can use an 18 year old sick note.

I was going through paperwork which I received from DWP. D.M has not received copy of esa50 from ATOS my esa50 was received by atos but they lost it and dwp has tried there best to find but cannot find ( funny never ask me if i have copy of esa50) also d.m said in tribunal paper that i did not send any further evidence with my gl24 ( well I did send letter from my cons. from hospital clearly saying I can not walk more then 10 meters)

so much waste of tax payer monies tribunal time and above all it is stressful like hell until I get decision from tribunal

That's ridiculous. Obviously, I know very little about your situation; but a lot has probably changed in the last 18 years. Don't understand how they can use an 18 year old sick note.

Yes Nystagmite lot of changes all for the worst 39 tab. a day with nine injection a day but that is life