Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Basic Account Holder danielle86 Novitiate danielle86's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    then its come from Salford not northants?
    Yes, the address on the response pack says to send it back to Salford.

Default Re: R&J Auto Finance/GB finance and investment claimform

Good evening,

Just a quick update...

I've still not heard anything from GB regarding the requests,

i have today received a lettericon from Salford saying my defence has to be submitted by the 18th May.

I have a day off on friday so i'm going to start penning a few notes ready for submitting my defence.

Dan

Good evening,

So yesterday i recieved a response from GB finance and investment, letter states as follows;

R.E court proceedings.

I write regarding your recent correspondance and enclose a statement of your account as requested.

Our records note that you wish to dispute the amount owed and so we will be attending court to discuss this matter further. Please advise if you require and additional information in order to assist you with the pending court proceedings.

Then attached is 3 pieces of paper where hes typed out the dates, a balance and an amount paid, another piece of paper that is typed up stating that R&J auto assigned the debt on 16.01.17 addressed to whom it may concern, and a copy of one of the contracts.

I've also recieved a N180 form from Salford which i have to fill out and send back by the 18.05.17.

I'm presuming that this is supposed to be my response to the CPR snd CCA Requesticon.

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

" I've also received a N180 form from Salford which i have to fill out and send back by the 18.05.17. I'm presuming that this is supposed to be my response to the CPR and CCA Requesticon "

No...this is to allocate the the claim to track and transfer it to your local county courticon.

Andy

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

I'll get that sent back this week.

Do i have to send my evidence/defence off or do i just sit on it until the actual court date, because when i rang to ask them to send me a N180 form out they told me that i have failed to submit any evidemce to support my claim?

I'm so confused by the whole process and its stressing me out big time.

Thanks,
    Dan.

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

No...once you submit the N180 you will receive notification by way of a Notice of Allocation...this contains the directions and dates for disclosure and witness statements.

Sounds like the Court Staff are also confused with the process

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details