Royal and Sun Alliance incurance complaints

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My solicitor asked me to try, i may be lucky to ask the public:

is anyone got motor insurance with Royal and Sun Alliance and was able to get motor insurance with a CU80 motoring offence around May 2011 ??

Much appreciated for your reply.

My solicitor asked me to try, i may be lucky to ask the public:

is anyone got motor insurance with Royal and Sun Alliance and was able to get motor insurance with a CU80 motoring offence around May 2011 ??

Much appreciated for your reply.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'm not sure what you're asking and why. Would you be able to tell us a bit more please?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Dear CAG,

Thank you for your post.

CU80 is a motoring offence using a mobile phone while driving.

I am seeking a a person in which has taken out insurance with RSA during the period of the beginning 2011, If there is a person please do comment or inbox me asap.

much appreciated

If you went through with either a FOS complaint or court claim, you could get RSA to disclose their underwriting guidelines that were applicable in May 2011.

It is worth posting over on Martyn Lewis saving money site, as I know there are a number of brokers who post to the Insurance forum there, who might know or have access to RSA's underwriting guidelines.

With any driving offence conviction, if one was not disclosed and this was the only one on a driving licence, the Insurers would have to show that they would not have insured you, had they known about it, if they wanted to decline a claim/ cancel the Insurance. If they would have Insured you, but at extra cost, normally the FOS would expect Insurers to charge the extra premium, but then still deal with the claim.

Have a read of this link, if you have not seen it before.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ombudsman-news/46/46_non_disclosure_insurance.htm

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You would be better posting in the many motoring forums online, as they are visited more often.

I see you have also posted on the other site I mentioned. If you are seeing a Solicitor have you ever asked yourself the question, as to whether they are offering you best advice ? Perhaps people who have worked in Insurance for many years and know how to progress these issues, would have more chance of helping you achieve your goal. I am sure that if you post more details to the other site, you may obtain some helpful information.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment.

May you provide me a number of forums with the correct category in which you think will be reached to the correct audience ? :-)

I have a solicitor, i am in seek for only a person which has taken up the insurance from RSA during the first 6 months of May 2011.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment.

May you provide me a number of forums with the correct category in which you think will be reached to the correct audience ? :-)

I have a solicitor, i am in seek for only a person which has taken up the insurance from RSA during the first 6 months of May 2011.

Hello again. I'm not sure if you're looking for one specific person or anybody who would have this information for you.

hb

Illegitimi non carborundum

As mentioned i am looking for a person in which has taken up insurance in May (first 6 months) of 2011 with RSA.

I think Honestjohn is a popular Motoring forum. There are also Motoring forums on this site and the saving money forum. Just search for Motoring forums and you will find many.

You might get very lucky finding someone in this position. If you manage to find someone who responds to you, might I suggest that you buy a lottery ticket.

My experience with RSA is that they were once a great company to be a customer of, but in the last say 10 years, they have unfortunately become known for ways to save money. They have offshored much of their work and as a result their customer service can be pretty poor. Also in the event of a claim, they can be very difficult to deal with. Have you seached the saving money site, as you may find threads, where people have had similar problems to the one you are posting about ?