style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hearing has taken place and I have received from the court the defendants income and expenditure and he has offered no increase in the amount. I was hoping the judge was going to ask the questions but it never happened, instead was asked by court staff. What do I do now ?.

Hearing has taken place and I have received from the court the defendants income and expenditure and he has offered no increase in the amount. I was hoping the judge was going to ask the questions but it never happened, instead was asked by court staff. What do I do now ?.

What is he currently paying you and how much of the debt is left?

• 4 weeks later...

One example of incorrect information is he has claimed his son of 25 is a dependant child, how could this be ?, the other thing is as the defendant was questioned by court staff and not a judge as my request, could the defendant still be liable for lying ?.

One example of incorrect information is he has claimed his son of 25 is a dependant child, how could this be ?, the other thing is as the defendant was questioned by court staff and not a judge as my request, could the defendant still be liable for lying ?.

Does the son have special needs?

It's possible that he misinterpreted the meaning of the word "dependant."

Hmm, IMO I think it would have to go back to court for a redetermination?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If a redetermination was needed to address the amount payable, is another court fee payable and if so can it be added to the over all amount ?.

Google?

Ring the court?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Pessimist, well try and find out for yourself if it's the right thing to do? I'm out.

Pessimist, well try and find out for yourself if it's the right thing to do? I'm out.

My last post was not meant to be taken personally, it was a frustration thing on my part and had no bearing on your attempt to be helpful.

My last post was not meant to be taken personally, it was a frustration thing on my part and had no bearing on your attempt to be helpful.

Sorry, it is frustrating yes, totally agree, but persevere stick with it,

The son is 25 and has not got special needs in the Context that I understand, would that not make him independent ?.

Not necessarily as not all disabilities are visible, so just because the son seems perfectly "normal" to you doesn't mean anything at all I'm afraid. I stress I am purely speculating there but please consider things like Epilepsy, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Crohns Disease, Schizophrenia as they all can be classed as Disabilities but not always visible by ones eyes.

This is how I spend most of my life :ranger:

• 3 weeks later...