Car stuck in garage

ynwa88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On documents yes, other sites, hordings, ''shop front'' etc no, or xxxxx Ltd. trading as xxxxxxxxxxx

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes do exactly as I have suggested if they fail to respond in 10 days +2 you then issue the county court claim immediately without further notice to them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Seems to be a limited company. I always thought that if you were a limited company that you need to display this fact like "XYZ Garage Ltd"?

Can't see limited on the garage anywhere and it's not registered at companies house.

Just need confirmation of the picture I posted in #24

Once it becomes clear that CC is needed you can get a claim pack from your local County Court office., it has all the info and forms you need, there will also be a guide to the fees payable.

Ltd. or not is a moot point the LBA covers ALL aspects, and should litigation the claim can be laid to suit, as to defendants status.

Yes as you have all the information to hand, so it means I can't make mistakes or guess what's happened..

What do i do if he tells me after receiving letter he wil charge me for my car being at his garage hes threatend me with that before

Tell him you will sue him in regard to that as well is the need arises, the car is there because of the garages incompetence and failure to complete specified works already paid for!

So how much more does he want from you before he will allow you car out of the garage ??

Did he say you needed a 'new' gearbox and has he said he has fitted a 'new' gearbox ??

Can you click on the .jpg in post #24 and confirm that is the garage where the car is.

You no your stuff dont you wish i come on here months ago seeking help instead of being walked all over by the garage

Comes from being old and grey and having been there, seen it and ripped the tee shirt:!:

When i first took him the car he agreed 300 for everything parts and fitting he didnt provide me with receipts as weeks past then months i grew impatient rang him had a go he didnt like it said its costing him fuel money travelling every were getting gearbox and getting wrong ones i asked for my money back the 300 hes like you be lucky if you have 50 quid back because it cost him to strip it down he didnt mention none of this at start and it dosnt cost 300 to strip car and i certainly shouldnt have to pay for his petrol when its his fault when i.told him engine code gearbox code after all that he carried on messing around i popped in with my boss he agreed to have my car ready within 3 days if i paid him another 140 which i did that was start of december now hes playing games again i rang him monday he said stop ringin him all the time i.said its been 5 months my tax had gone i need my car he just keeps saying yeah be ready by end of week or waiting on parts doesnt keep me updated he just keeps making promises and sets dates that he doesnt have it ready for so there is still no sign og gearbox certainly doesnt take 5 months to fit a gearbox and clutch and to find the parts hes taking me for a ride he hasnt mentioned no more money just keeps lying abour when its going to be ready

Yep! Send the letter.

I was just puzzled in why he said he might start to charge you storage ?

What do i do if he tells me after receiving letter he wil charge me for my car being at his garage hes threatend me with that before

Yep! Send the letter.

I was just puzzled in why he said he might start to charge you storage ?

This does seem odd Coniff I agree!!!

Im.going to send the letter and he said.that after first argument if i dont collect my car hes going to charge me daily fee back in.november we settled that dispute by him.saying he wants another140 to get the parts finish all the work off give me the receipts and that will be end of it that was back in.start of december so its been another month and bit ive run.out of patience now i asked about him threatening me with that just incase he says it again.after he receives this letter