Parking solve [Civil Enforcement Ltd] 'fine'... Do I need to pay it?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys im new to this forum!

Basically my problem is my local cinema seems to have some parking enforcements now! I didn't even know this they clock your plate soon as your car comes in and goes out etc the company is called "park solve" I have been fined for "not parked in a marked bay" But im sure I shouldn't pay this because its not the council's property ? I had fines before at a shopping centre and they had the 'parking eye' camera's and my mate didn't pay them, all they done was send him letters threatening him but nothing got said about it eventually..

Id love your help guys!

Take your mate's example and ignore them. It isn't a fine, but a speculative invoice hoping that you will contribute to their Christmas fund!

The fact that Park solve are advertising their clamping service - now illegal on private property - on their website speaks volumes...

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Take your mate's example and ignore them. It isn't a fine, but a speculative invoice hoping that you will contribute to their Christmas fund!

The fact that Park solve are advertising their clamping service - now illegal on private property - on their website speaks volumes...

Nice one for your reply mate! You sure they cant do me though? Because I wasn't in a parking bay I was kind of on the pavement but loads of cars do it because the cinema is rammed! So I need not to worry and this company are just bullys trying to get your money?

Providing that you were on private land and not council owned - the clue should be that you have a Parking Charge Notice, not a Penalty Charge Notice. If this was official it would have been issued under the authority of an official traffic act.

Just also noticed that Park Solve's website still advertises their Registered Office as being Manchester, yet according to Company data they are based in Borehamwood - naughty naughty naughty!

" The company has no known group companies. As of their last financial statement, they had £56 in cash reserves. The company's current net worth is £56"

What a thriving enterprise! I'd say your chances of seeing this go beyond begging letters is between nought and zero. Save your money.

• Confused 1

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Providing that you were on private land and not council owned - the clue should be that you have a Parking Charge Notice, not a Penalty Charge Notice. If this was official it would have been issued under the authority of an official traffic act.

Just also noticed that Park Solve's website still advertises their Registered Office as being Manchester, yet according to Company data they are based in Borehamwood - naughty naughty naughty!

" The company has no known group companies. As of their last financial statement, they had £56 in cash reserves. The company's current net worth is £56"

What a thriving enterprise! I'd say your chances of seeing this go beyond begging letters is between nought and zero. Save your money.

Imm 100% its private seems as its a cinema will defo check tomorrow though. And yep it was in a yellow pouch saying 'parking notice enclosed' And on the letter it says

Civil Enforcement Ltd.

Horton House

Exchange Flags

Liverpool L2 3PF

Thats where they want me to send a cheque!

How did you find that out ?!?! ... Really do appreciate your help sidewinder !!!!!!!

if you look carefully it does NOT say FINE anywhere

it's a speculative invoice

have a read in this forum

you'll soon get the drift

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

if you look carefully it does NOT say FINE anywhere

it's a speculative invoice

have a read in this forum

you'll soon get the drift

dx

Yeah! I can't belive this world today it's ridiculous !

Thanks for help guys!