Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Basic Account Holder andyace Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Devizes Wiltshire

Default Fredrickson International

Has anyone had any dealings with this lot.
    I had I letter off them on Saturday demading payment for Capital Oneicon of 317.
    So phoned them up and tried to explain that they can't just write and demand money after all they could have found my details in a skip. Then I proceeded to explain that I was in litigation with the company and as the amount is in dispute anyway I won't be paying you a penny.

" But you do realise that you could have a CCJ against you if you don't pay us now"

I then told him that "I am suing Capital One for more than the amount I owe them anyway so please proceed and I suggest that you contact Capital One if you intend to send me any more demands for money before you are legally entitled to do so"

"But sir this is serious"

"Goodbye"

Any one else had any similar payup or else letters?

Similar Threads:
    cheers
    andyace

citicards= 650/settled 650
    Alliance and Leicester= 1534/request for payment sent/LBA sent/standard refusal/moneyclaimsent/settled 2003.36
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore Authoritative elsinore's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Central Lancashire

Default Re: Fredrickson International

Funnily enough, I have just responded to another thread about Fredrickson who are new to me. You might want to compare notes so heres the link
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...an-action.html

I think you dealt with them very well, but I would follow it up by writing them a letter (signed-for delivery) confirming the disputed accounticon balance and requesting that they suspend any action until or unless you contact them again.

Elsinore

[B][SIZE=3]BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN [COLOR=#000000][URL="http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/6571"]THIS[/URL] PETITION[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Aktiv Kapital [COLOR=red]300.00 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Capital One [/B][COLOR=red][B]741.47 [COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Citi Cards [COLOR=red]1221.00[/COLOR][COLOR=lime] SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/LEFT]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]LTSB(personal) [COLOR=red]3854.28 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=black]LTSB(business) [COLOR=red]7487.97 [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]SETTLED IN FULL[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Devizes Wiltshire

Thaks for the reply I was going to write to them but then I thought, why? As I said to them they could have found my details in the Cap 1 skip. I have absolutley no proof that they acting for the above company and untill I hear from the creditor that they are acting on their behalf they can whistle.

cheers
    andyace

Alliance and Leicester= 1534/request for payment sent/LBA sent/standard refusal/moneyclaimsent/settled 2003.36
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder bongobaz Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Alfreton, Derbyshire

are fredericksons based at Weybridge, Surrey????

Halifax
    Settled in Full
    Cap One
    Settled in Full
    Citi Card
    Settled in Full
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Devizes Wiltshire

Thats the address it's P.O. Box number. I am sure I can find their offices because they are a bit shy about putting their office address on any public website. A trip to companies house methinks for the finance directors home address.

cheers
    andyace

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Alfreton, Derbyshire

im sure they have something to do with Bryan Carter % Co Solicitors!
    i had an account with cap oneicon which was 1st passed to fredericksons then a couple of months later had letters from Bryan Carters which had the same address as fredericksons!!
    strange eh???

Halifax
    Settled in Full
    Cap One
    Settled in Full
    Citi Card
    Settled in Full
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Devizes Wiltshire

Just for devilment I think I will write to them. I think I should ask on what authority they are acting for Cap 1 and if such an authority exists I require I true signed copy before I will recognise any correspondance from them.
    After all I could write to anyone on headed paper and demand money if I had their details, how many times do we have it ramed down our throats about identity fraud.
    What do you think?

cheers
    andyace

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    Alfreton, Derbyshire

i would send the cca templateicon to them and see what happens.
    but im pretty sure you'll get a letter from Bryan Carters soon like i did!
    they have defaulted on my CCA Requesticon!

Halifax
    Settled in Full
    Cap One
    Settled in Full
    Citi Card
    Settled in Full
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    Devizes Wiltshire

I think I will do that tonight but I still can't see how they can demand money when the debt is in dispute and the subject of litigation. Obviously the different departments in Cap 1 don't talk to each other at all. I never actually got a reply to my letter disputing the amount that they say i owe them.

cheers
    andyace

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder donbracho Novitiate donbracho's Avatar

Cagger since
    Sep 2006

reg office is 7/10 chandos street london w1g 9dq reg no 2679522 csa reg 183

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    TUTTSI Informative TUTTSI Informative TUTTSI's Avatar

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    London

Hi I just checked with companies house and Fredrickson nternational
    address of the registered office is:-
    FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    FIFTH FLOOR
    7-10 CHANDOS STREET
    LONDON
    W1G 9DQ
    Company No. 02679522

Cagger since
    Sep 2006

yeah i did exactly that, sent cca to them at their REGISTERED address not the PO box one
    then sent the DPA request to Capital Oneicon then received the letter back from them stating "we have been instructed to take no further action and therefore closed our file " !

Basic Account Holder joesoap Novitiate joesoap's Avatar

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    Newcastle

Has anyone had trouble getting a CCA signed for? I sent recorded delivery on Wednesday but nothing shown on the royal mail site as yet. Early days but first class should have been delivered by now. I did make the mistake of sending it to the PO Box but that should not cause a problem.

Cagger since
    Sep 2006

no it should be alright i sent the first one to the po box then panicked and sent a second to the registered adress then got a reply to my po box one !

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    Newcastle

I've been paying small instalments to Fredrickson on behalf of my son in respect to a debt to cap oneicon. I hadn't bothered as yet to ask cap one what the charges were but I'm pretty sure they would wipe out the remainder of the debt due. I think I'll wait for a reply from fredrickson (without paying anymore cash as I don't know where it's been going, unless they bought the debt) before approaching cap one as it may not be necessary.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    doo Novitiate doo Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2006

joesoap, as donbracho says it should be fine, you need to send a SARicon to cap one and recover his charges, which in most cases covers the outstanding balance, have a look in the cap one forum. Then send a letter to fredricksons telling them that the account is in disputeicon.

Banned TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative

Cagger since
    Aug 2006
    I am in
    One step ahead of you!!!!!

[Your address]

[Their address]

[Date]

Dear Sirs

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

ACCOUNT NUMBER: **** **** **** ****

I am writing to clarify that I am currently in the process of requesting a refund of bank charges unlawfully made to my account.

I note from your latest correspondence that you have passed my account over to ………………… DCAicon - I need to make you fully aware that I am disputing the sum owed and, as such, you must refrain from any further action until this dispute is fully resolved.

If you do not stop this action and proceed by making any adverse comments on my credit reference files, I shall be forced to take legal action against you under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Yours sincerely

[Name]
    Cc ……………………..DCA

Try something like this but adapt to suit.

Tanz

Cagger since
    Oct 2006
    I am in
    Newcastle

Thank you for the templateicon Tanzarelli. Just to clarify; it is ok to send this to fredrickson before I hear back from cap oneicon and can I take it that I can send it before Fred. replies to my CCA Requesticon?

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    doo Novitiate doo Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2006

Send off for SARicon asap, don't worry about CCA Requesticon, they probably cannot comply anyway but you have laid the paper trail you can still continue with your letters and yes personally I would write to Fredricksons - you know you have paid charges and you will be claiming those back - use Tanz's letter above.

Banned TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative TANZARELLI Highly informative

Cagger since
    Aug 2006
    I am in
    One step ahead of you!!!!!

Yep

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE