Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder mightyroyals Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Default Cfo- resolve product.

Anyone know much about CFO RESOLVE i keep getting emails from them saying
    Introducing CFO Resolve!

Get your account out of default and up to £200 in your account today!

In an effort to get your loan out of default with CFO Lending we would like to offer you our CFO Resolve product.
    By taking advantage of this offer we will:
    1) Remove all fines and interesticon currently on your account.
    We take your current outstanding balance, including all late interest charges and reduce it to the original that you initially borrowed!
    2) Offer you more money.
    We have an available £ that we can transfer to your account today!
    3) Set your due date for you next payday.
    We will set the repayment date for your next payday where you can clear the new balance in full or defer if you choose too.
    4) Get your account out of default with CRA’s
    We will advise the Credit Reference Agencies that we work with, that you have resolved your account, which may make applying for credit in the future easier!

This is effectively a new loan & an opportunity to borrow from us again in the future!

SimplyCLICK HEREand complete the simple application form, be sure to enter your details correctly so we can get the cash out to you as quick as possible!

Kind Regards,

CFO TEAM

Anyone had one of these laughable attempts to get there bank details

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

Default Re: Cfo resolve

Get that to the OFT immediately. It is in serious violation of OFT guidance.

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

What do i want to say to oft and where do i send it too

Basic Account Holder Spiral123 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Sep 2011

They will clean you or anyone out of everything, all they are looking for are your new bank/debit card details. Shocking behaviour, low of the low this lot.

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral123 View Post
    They will clean you or anyone out of everything, all they are looking for are your new bank/debit card details. Shocking behaviour, low of the low this lot.
    Yeah i guessed that there would be no way i would put any details into it, I just thought i would post it on here in case others get it and think it is a good idea to type there details in

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Hello 5 guests and that have been sat on the thread for the whole day

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder lasek22uk Novitiate

Cagger since
    Dec 2010

Just got the one from them:

Get your account out of default and up to £200 in your account today!

Dear ***** *********

In an effort to get your loan out of default with CFO Lending we would like to offer you our CFO Resolve product.
    By taking advantage of this offer we will:
    1) Remove all fines and interesticon currently on your account.
    We take your current outstanding balance, including all late interest charges £835.50and reduce it to the original £315.00that you initially borrowed!
    2) Offer you more money.
    We have an available £90.00that we can transfer to your account today!
    3) Set your due date for you next payday.
    We will set the repayment date for your next payday where you can clear the new balance in full or defer if you choose too.
    4) Get your account out of default with CRA’s
    We will advise the Credit Reference Agencies that we work with, that you have resolved your account, which may make applying for credit in the future easier!

This is effectively a new loan & an opportunity to borrow from us again in the future!

Simply CLICK HEREand complete the simple application form, be sure to enter your details correctly so we can get the cash out to you as quick as possible!

Kind Regards,

CFO TEAM

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

mmm they must be on the [problem] to get card details, Lasek22uk one of the more knowledgeable members renegadeimp said we need to report these emails to the oft but im waiting to see what they say on it and where to send it too would you report yours too when they get back to us on here, Im guessing the more of us that send in a complaint about it the better.

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

I like how they say theyll remove all fines. Umm... what fines?

Like i said before, get it to the OFT and write a covering letter.

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

What should we put in the covering letter as i am not much use at typing up that sort of thing and where do i email it too?

Basic Account Holder robd28 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2012

I have also received this and text message. This company are the lowest of the low. Please help with covering letter and will also send to OFT. They have taken from me what i borrowed and more and still persist to chase me for more money. They make peoples lifes hell!!!!!

Cagger since
    Oct 2012

Also interesting that they do not make any ref to payments they have already received by just claiming against a card. I am shocked by this tactic. How this company are allowed to keep trading is beyond me!!

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Deleted

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Oct 2012

Ohh look no reply

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Deleted

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Oct 2012

mightyroyals have you sent yours. I am going to write a letter and send it today. Really think this should be looked at by OFT. This lot needs the CCL taken away.

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Not yet as i am no good at writing letters and don't really know what to put in it to be honest

Basic Account Holder birmingham_male Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2010
    I am in
    birmingham

Afternoon Mightyroyals, i take it from your comments regarding me reading the thread yesterday and taking a interesticon with regards to CFO, that you have a problem with that???
    Now with regarding you questions, I wouldn't know how life is at Snakes Lane thanks as one lives in Birmingham and believe it or not i'm **** who works at CFO thanks, so without knowing the facts please leave your vile assessment of me to yourself.

I've had plenty of run in's with CFO and MT Collect myself - i dare say plenty more than yourself, i don't post on here due to being well known to CFO and due to legal action being taken by myself towards CFO, please feel free to PM me if you would like to know more, but due to the nature of the case and CFO being complete low lives - i'm not able to until the legal action is complete, once that is complete - i'll post my story here.

I hope this has now cleared up your thoughts

PS Good luck against CFO - Unlike me CFO are ****, don't give up - if we all fight together - we'll beat them

Cagger since
    Oct 2008

Sorry for the comments birmingham_male i have pm you, Just out of curiosity have you ever had any of these emails?

Basic Account Holder birmingham_male Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2010
    I am in
    birmingham

It's ok, i've seen all of CFO methods to obtain people's bank details - Money Majesty - Iwona and CFO Resolve. The last few days i've been getting texts of a organisation called loansos, and guess what - linked to cfo lending. If anyone else get the same text - please don't use their will only clear out your bank accounts.

This company really is the lowest of the low.

Read today's Sun (10th October) (Page 27), Ministers urged to hammer payday lendersicon.
    CFO mentioned £450.00 loan cost £625.00 for just 11 days or as the headline says 5,607,040% APR

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE