Unpaid Parking Charge Notice vinci carparks lot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Much to my surprise i recieved a letter today from Roxburghe debt collectors, acting on behalf of Vinci Park Service UK LTD claiming an unpaid parking charge notice of £154.00

the unauthorised parking event is "F- on yellow lines" and took place at Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre back in 25/02/12. But here's the funny part...

I was the owner of the car at the time of the offence, I may have even been present at the site of the offence, but I have NEVER received any parking charge notice whatsoever, this is the first I have heard of about the whole thing, which took place 3 whole months ago! I am now being told to pay the £154.00 within 14 days. I am a law-abiding law student, whenever I have had a penalty charge notice I have paid up straight away, so right now I am confused as to what my next steps are, I have just completed a law degree but unfortunately parking charge notices never arose!

Do I contact Vinci Park Service UK LTD first, or the debt collectors? Surely I cannot be found guilty of a motoring offence when I haven't been given a warning or any parking charge notice WHATSOEVER?

Any advice on what to do would be most grateful, since I only have 14 days to sort it out it seems!

Tim

its not a fine its a speculative invoice I would keep the letters and ignore if they want to go to court they have to prove you drove the car and you parked it. dont enter into any dialogue with them it only encourages them to correspond with you, just look around on forum you will see that it is NOT a PCN

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

this is the first letter i've ever received off them, but i will keep hold of it. i was tempted to ring both vinci park service uk ltd and also the debt collectors and to give them what-for, if anything it would make me feel a whole lot better! i might just ask for CCTV footage to prove that i was given an alleged pcn, i know for a fact that i never park my car at the complex, i simply sit in it whilst i wait for my brother to finish work, and i might have been aware had someone given me a parking ticket somehow, since i was in the car at the time!

thanks for the advice though, slightly more reassuring, don't particularly fancy paying a £154 fine or facing court action!

You haven't commited any offences, you can't commit an offence on private property, (well not this way).

Don't respond to them, even for a laugh or to make you feel better, they will step up there campaign against you no matter what you say or threaten. Also, there is 'no' appeals process.

and its not a 'fine'!!

bog paper!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

Hi mate, I was wondering is there any news on this? Any update? I'm in a similar position, the attendant did not put the ticket on my car as i drove off before he completed, however he slammed some paper (one side) through my window as i moved away with my reg and car description on it.

regards

Ricci.

read the threads in this forum

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...