Bought Nissan 4x4 in 2010 - im fed up with all the faults

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I bought a Nissan 4x4 in 2010 this vehicle was returned, due to am un reasonable level of faults

The dealer replaced the vehicle witha second vehicle after we had put another couple of thousand into the deal, I have had the vehicle for one year and in that time I have undder warranty had replaced the lower timing chain, the dual mass fly wheel, and I also paid for a clutch to be replaced, I am now experiencing another mechanical fault where the vehicle is bucking like its cutting out whilst driving, i have also been told by the dealer that,this vehicle has 2 outstanding recalls to be carried out and are known to be saftey related where the drivers electric seat moves on its own with any warning whilst driving

I am so sick of this vehicle now with its catalogue of faults can I hand it back the finance company and get my money back as I do not think its of merchantable quality.

Kind Regards

Nick

New or used? Nissan Dealer or not? On what you have posted............no. You will have a hard job. If it was a Nissan dealer then why have they not done the work to correct the recalls. Also bare in mind that recalls are not necessarilly a safety issue. It's the enforced re-calls that the VSA and VOSA insist on which are the ones you need to worry about.

Overall, where there has been a fault it seems this has been sorted out as they are required. The fact that this has happened is no basis to reject. You cannot reject on the number of faults ( on a used vehicle) if the dealer has met their obligations to put them right at no cost to you. I think there is case law on this but I stand to be corrected.

• dx100uk changed the title to Bought Nissan 4x4 in 2010 - im fed up with all the faults