Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Trobled_in_debt Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Default Welcome Finance high Interest and PPI

Dear All,
    I have taken Unsecured Loan from Welcome finance 3 and half year ago
    Loan details are as follows:
    Loan Credit amount: 3500
    PPI: 1400
    Personal Insurance : 190

Total amount credited to me : 5090 in 2008
    Total amount payable: 9600 at the end of 2011

So far I have paid more than 8000 of 9600.
    I have realized that the charges and interesticon rate from welcome finance are beyond my reach to fulfill. As I am pending total sum of 4900 still to pay (considering 8000 already been paid, this loan is costing me > 1300!!)

Current status:
    I have raised PPI claim and awaiting response
    I have stopped making payment to Welcome Finance (Considering I have been mis-soldicon PPI and I woun't need to pay 9600 if I did not have PPI amount and interested added to it).
    Recently Welcome Finance has sent me letterstating they are traferring my pending amount to Debt Recovery Agent.

I'm in no position to pay this amount.
    I need help, what else I can do now?

Thanks in advance

Follows
    Following

Site Team The Consumer Action Group ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2011
    I am in
    excellent spirits

Default Re: Welcome Finance high Interest and PPI

Hi and welcome to CAGicon

I've unapproved one of your first two posts as there were two which were exactly the same...please keep to this one thread for this Welcome issue.

First ignore and DCAicon and deal only with Welcome.

Have you calculated how much PPIicon is due back to you bearing in mind that it will be dealt with under the FSCS.

Have you got all of the statements for this loan and if so have you established the amount of any unlawful charges on the account. These would include charges for being late with payment, returned direct debits, telephone callsicon etc. These can also be reclaimed.

How long ago did you put in the PPI claim?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here
    4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here
    5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here
    6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here
    7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

First of all sorry about double posting. And thanks for your reply.

PPIicon has been put 2 weeks ago and it's under consideration I've receive a letter from Welcome Finance confirming the application received.

I do not have all the statements from Welcome finance eventhough I've asked them several time.
    How can I get this?

Site Team The Consumer Action Group ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21 Highly authoritative ims21's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2011
    I am in
    excellent spirits

You can send a Subject access requesticon (SARicon)

templateicon is in the CAG libraryicon, the link to which is at the top of every CAGicon page in green.

Cost is 10 and they will have 40 days to comply

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here
    4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here
    5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here
    6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here
    7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Thanks a lot. I'll do it ASAP and put my progress here.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE