Stigman moving up north - be offline for a couple weeks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

This weekend Mrs Stig, Doggy Stig and I are moving some 270 miles to the North of England to be closer to family.

Although I can receive messages on my phone, unfortunately I will not be able to reply until our Broadband is sorted out - hopefully within a couple weeks.

Best Wishes to everyone

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

You can pop in for a cup of tea if you are passing through Liverpool Stigman.

Don't worry...........we will keep an eye on your wheels.:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

It's better up north lol! And as Sod'em said about a cuppa - the same offer is there if you're passing through the dales in Yorkshire :-)

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

where up north? missus is from Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire originally and we moved from Hertfordshire to come to where we are now,got an exchange

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

If you want a mobile dongle to tide you over, check out http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search for the closest mobile mast (so you get the best speeds) then get a PAYG dongle from ebay and re-sell it on ebay once your broadband is sorted :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar