Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Stigman Highly informative Stigman Highly informative Stigman Highly informative Stigman Highly informative Stigman Highly informative Stigman Highly informative Stigman's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jul 2010
    I am in
    England

Default Stigman moving up north - be offline for a couple weeks

Hi Everyone,

This weekend Mrs Stig, Doggy Stig and I are moving some 270 miles to the North of England to be closer to family.

Although I can receive messages on my phone, unfortunately I will not be able to reply until our Broadband is sorted out - hopefully within a couple weeks.

Best Wishes to everyone

Stigman

Basic Account Holder hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances Informative hilaryfrances's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006
    I am in
    I live in Sin

Default Re: Stigman moving up north - be offline for a couple weeks

welcome back to the frozen north

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM Authoritative SOD'EM's Avatar

Cagger since
    Nov 2007
    I am in
    troducing a WE LOVE SOD'EM day.....Every Day :)

You can pop in for a cup of tea if you are passing through Liverpool Stigman.

Don't worry...........we will keep an eye on your wheels.

Basic Account Holder duckwaddler Novitiate duckwaddler's Avatar

Cagger since
    Sep 2010
    I am in
    BLISS & stalker free!!

It's better up north lol! And as Sod'em said about a cuppa - the same offer is there if you're passing through the dales in Yorkshireicon

Basic Account Holder Bobcat2 Novitiate Bobcat2's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2012
    I am in
    In My House ! !

where up north? missus is from Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire originally and we moved from Hertfordshire to come to where we are now,got an exchange

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2007
    I am in
    I am out in out in out I shake me all about

If you want a mobile dongle to tide you over, check out http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search for the closest mobile mast (so you get the best speeds) then get a PAYG dongle from ebayicon and re-sell it on ebay once your broadband is sorted

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE