bad customer service from orange!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a text saying I was incurring charges outside of my agreed account, and to contact them immediately so I did and was told my bill was due on 11 and hadn't been paid and had spent so much on calls this month.

I apologised and said I had set up a direct debit for the bill but was told it was not reset up on there side. I told them I would pay Tuesday but with her very rude attitude said we restricting your services I asked when she said NOW I requested she didn't as I was unawear the bill hadn't been taken and that I had 4 kids and husband who works nights and this is my only contact with him and I had been for a job interview and was told to contact them on Monday. She really didn't care and now I can't do anything on the phone.

My last bill was for around £65 including monthly fee.

I have a voicemail of the people I went for the job with but can not listen to it or get in contact with them im so upset by this and how it was handled by customer services.

Oh and because orange restricted me I can't contact them on phone no more!!

I cant wait to leave orange they are useless try 0800 0790440 from a land line meant for new customers has worked for me

when they have restricted my phone 150 is barred too, not sure how they expect you to phone them

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

I'm so annoyed nothing to say gonna restrict or account due till i rang them got no contact with any one now all by internet.

The phone is even due to be replaced with them as it broke since day 1 of having it and still nothing

Just rang and asked and got a very strict no sorry we want money now!! I ended up loading my temper because if I got offered the job it was on my voicemail and i can't retrive it! So i told them i would sue them for it and just got so!! Grrrr

Find them on twitter, complain there.

Read the "orange complaints code of practice" HERE and follow that. Try to push for a DEADLOCK letter.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Just took me 15 mins to speak to a service leader, when asked for a manager got told none working today.

Then asked why they can't give me till Tuesday to pay and they say sorry you should have money available to sort out usage and just asked to take it further and got no we want do anything sorry so you followed the complaints code we want do anything.

What is a deadlock letter I've had enough now

Read section 3 of the orange "complaints code of practice" that I posted above

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 9 months later...

Foreign based Call Centres CANNOT offer good Customer Service: Difficult to understand - they did not understand me either. Take ages repeating and repeating the same old stuff, and when they reflect back what they think I said or need, get it wrong every time. Complete waste of effort and time - so frustrating! Have closed account as a result and would NEVER use them again.:-x

Orange is owned by a French firm called France Telecom. Their CEO is called Stephane Richard. While you poor customers are having to put up with this kind of treatment, he has a personal fortune of £30 million. He's an entrepreneur, a "creator of wealth". Where would we be without people like him?