Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder stuggling Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

Default bad customer service from orange!

I received a text saying I was incurring charges outside of my agreed account, and to contact them immediately so I did and was told my bill was due on 11 and hadn't been paid and had spent so much on calls this month.
    I apologised and said I had set up a direct debiticon for the bill but was told it was not reset up on there side. I told them I would pay Tuesday but with her very rude attitude said we restricting your services I asked when she said NOW I requested she didn't as I was unawear the bill hadn't been taken and that I had 4 kids and husband who works nights and this is my only contact with him and I had been for a job interview and was told to contact them on Monday. She really didn't care and now I can't do anything on the phone.

My last bill was for around 65 including monthly fee.
    I have a voicemail of the people I went for the job with but can not listen to it or get in contact with them im so upset by this and how it was handled by customer services.

Oh and because orangeicon restricted me I can't contact them on phone no more!!

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jan 2012
    I am in
    somewhere

Default Re: bad customer service from orange!

I cant wait to leave orangeicon they are useless try 0800 0790440 from a land line meant for new customers has worked for me

when they have restricted my phone 150 is barred too, not sure how they expect you to phone them

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

I'm so annoyed nothing to say gonna restrict or account due till i rang them got no contact with any one now all by internet.

The phone is even due to be replaced with them as it broke since day 1 of having it and still nothing

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs Informative i hate bailiffs's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jan 2012
    I am in
    somewhere

Try that number ask to be put through to disconnections normally they will give you a few extra days

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

Brill thank you will ring in morning

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

Just rang and asked and got a very strict no sorry we want money now!! I ended up loading my temper because if I got offered the job it was on my voicemail and i can't retrive it! So i told them i would sue them for it and just got so!! Grrrr

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2007
    I am in
    I am out in out in out I shake me all about

Find them on twitter, complain there.

Read the "orangeicon complaints code of practice" HERE and follow that. Try to push for a DEADLOCK letter.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.
    to
    923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only 6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the C.A.G. Toolbar
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

Just took me 15 mins to speak to a service leader, when asked for a manager got told none working today.

Then asked why they can't give me till Tuesday to pay and they say sorry you should have money available to sort out usage and just asked to take it further and got no we want do anything sorry so you followed the complaints code we want do anything.

What is a deadlock letter I've had enough now

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus Authoritative locutus's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2007
    I am in
    I am out in out in out I shake me all about

Read section 3 of the orangeicon "complaints code of practice" that I posted above

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.
    to
    923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only 6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the C.A.G. Toolbar
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

Thank you, will be contacting them on Monday

Basic Account Holder Human Writes Novitiate Human Writes Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2007

As far as I'm aware you can ask customer services to setup a PIN for your answer phone, once you have a PIN you can then access your answer phone from any land line, so if you need to pick up your messages you can do it from another phone.

Cagger since
    Aug 2010

tried it but wont do it ?? so annoyed with them!

Basic Account Holder imeldanash Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2013

Angry Re: bad customer service from orange!

Foreign based Call Centres CANNOT offer good Customer Service: Difficult to understand - they did not understand me either. Take ages repeating and repeating the same old stuff, and when they reflect back what they think I said or need, get it wrong every time. Complete waste of effort and time - so frustrating! Have closed account as a result and would NEVER use them again.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative Jamberson Highly informative

Cagger since
    May 2009

orangeicon is owned by a French firm called France Telecom. Their CEO is called Stephane Richard. While you poor customers are having to put up with this kind of treatment, he has a personal fortune of 30 million. He's an entrepreneur, a "creator of wealth". Where would we be without people like him?

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative 2Grumpy Highly informative

Cagger since
    Jun 2007
    I am in
    transigent

It's worth reminding them that it was their failure to set up the direct debiticon properly that resulted in them taking this unwarranted action

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE