Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder sevenpine Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Default prank gone bad

I was recently fired from a new job due to a prank that went bad... I had proof that they called me at home after my shift But power outgage deleted it and now my cable company will not give me a copy of my incomming calls unless I have a court order.. PLEASE! can somebody help.. This will nail my unemployment til I find work..again

Site Team The Consumer Action Group ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2011
    I am in
    excellent spirits

Default Re: prank gone bad

Hi and welcome to CAGicon

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum where the guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here
    4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here
    5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here
    6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here
    7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee.

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder sevenpine Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Smile Re: d.c.a. what to do next please

Thank you very much.. I am trying to fiqure this out to read my responses email s fine anyway thanks again... sevenpine.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff Authoritative Conniff's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2007
    I am in
    the staff lounge.

This is a UK consumer site sevenpine so may not be of any use to you unless you are in the UK

The UK is now paying 53 million per day to Brussels - Think what this nation could do with that.

Be sure to cancel Experian account after your free on-line report. A Monthly fee of 14.99 applies after your free trial.
    Maximum that can be charged by Post is 2.

Please make a donation to help keep CAG running
    Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)
    Follows
    Following

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS Authoritative BRIGADIER2JCS's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    In need of.......................

Your post does not give enough information
    to be able to advise.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.
    Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE