MKDP LLP Sent me court forms today for ccj

janedow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I started another thread but as it was thrown out of county court due to the wrong company claiming money I have now been sent the correct court papers and would really appreciate some help.

Old thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?345119-Help-please!-been-sent-a-county-court-claim-by-Tradepro-card-services-ltd

Received a county court claim today from MKDP LLP issue date April 5th but received today April 12th.

The exact Particulars of claim.

The claimant claims the some of £57..being monies due from the defendant to the claimant under a regulated agreement between defendant and Barclaycard (123456789000000) and assigned to the claimant on 13th March 2011 notice of which has been supplied to the defendant.

The defendant has failed to make payment in accordance with the terms of agreement to the consumer credit act 1974

The claimant claims the sum of £57.. and costs

The claimant has compiled, as far as is necessary, with the pre-action conduct practice direction.

I have already sent a request for the original credit agreement rec delivery, I also sent another SAR to Barclacard Rec delivery as they couldn't find my last request.

Please help, as I said on the other thread, I'm suffering from anxiety and depression and am on Incapacity benefit so have no way of paying at present.

Hi and thanks for the reply, Some of it is owed by me minus unfair charges plus interest, but I cant work out what is unfair until I receive the information back from Barclaycard who didn't respond to my SAR last year.

I made a complaint and issued another this week, this time keeping all copies of Rec delivery slips and postal order slips in VERY safe place, I issued a CCA request to MKD by rec delivery to.

Im thinking of asking MK for exact details of how much of the amount they are claiming is unfair charges plus interest by sending a PART 18 REQUEST letter, would that be a good idea or not do you think?

Hi, everyone could anyone offer advice on me sending Part 18 request or should I have posted this follow up on original thread ?, I thought because it was another claim I had to open a new thread, hope i haven't got it wrong?

Thanks

PS the claim is for more than £5k but didn't want to put exact figures in in case it showed who I was.