Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Bethie Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Default statements

All I want is my statements to end on the 2nd of each month.

Instead I get two pages sent days apart.

It seems that when I have generated 25 transactions the statement is sent leaving the remaining days to the 2nd of the month to come later.

This make it harder for me to manage my account, less able to compare like with like.
    I want to know how much has gone in and come out for the said period, not part of the said period.

I spent years deciding to leave Lloydsicon bank, purely for ethical reasons.

However, I had the statements I wanted with them...in Lloyds case up to the 15th of each month.

Why can Lloyds do it and not the Co-op.

I am told it is their system...so why cant they change their system?

Site Team The Consumer Action Group ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2011
    I am in
    excellent spirits

Default Re: statements

If you do online banking can you not see things with date ranges that you select and then print them off that way?

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here
    4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here
    5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here
    6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here
    7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee.

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss Highly informative huggys boss's Avatar

Cagger since
    Sep 2008
    I am in
    Morecambe
    Blog Entries

Got to agree with Ims, if you don't have internet banking, then I would recommend getting it.
    No more paper statements if you don't want them and all your info at your fingertips when you want it.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT
    WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

I don't think so...if you can, please show me how?

Site Team The Consumer Action Group ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21 Authoritative ims21's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2011
    I am in
    excellent spirits

If you go to your bank's website it will have instructions there.

Alternatively contact your bank an they will tell you how to set up online banking

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here
    4. The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here
    5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here
    6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here
    7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee.

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Hi,

Don't think I made it clear....I am on online banking...just never saw how to do this with the Co-op...not something they suggested to me.

Basic Account Holder ForumFodder Novitiate

Cagger since
    May 2012

Online banking only shows you an online version of what you'd have been sent in the post.

The statement frequency is as follows:
    Every 25 transactions
    (if you have charges or interesticon) the 5th of each month.
    A date you specified.

As a result, you could get one statement on the 1st because it's hit the 25 item cap. One more on the 2nd because you asked for it. One more on the 5th if you're utilising an overdraft facility, or went over limit between the 6th of the previous month and the 5th of this month.

Online banking will copy the same timescales, but there's no longer wasted paper.

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

What I like to see is how much money over a given period has gone in and out....that given period being to the 2nd of each month. Can online banking do that for me? I don't want to get a calculator out. I know Lloydsicon (who I finally left for the Co-op) is not the most ethical bank in the world, but their customer service does seem better.

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFodder View Post
    Online banking only shows you an online version of what you'd have been sent in the post.

The statement frequency is as follows:
    Every 25 transactions
    (if you have charges or interesticon) the 5th of each month.
    A date you specified.

As a result, you could get one statement on the 1st because it's hit the 25 item cap. One more on the 2nd because you asked for it. One more on the 5th if you're utilising an overdraft facility, or went over limit between the 6th of the previous month and the 5th of this month.

Online banking will copy the same timescales, but there's no longer wasted paper.
    huh.......online banking shows you realtime spending

esp the co-op....

call 08457 212212 and ask for it to be set-up for you

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder ForumFodder Novitiate

Cagger since
    May 2012

The online banking is as "real time" as you can get without confusing people. The reason why anyone has an issue with the online banking - and i'm being as nice as I can here - is because they don't keep track of their own spending.

The ONLY way you can lose out with co-op online banking is by spending money on your card and not keeping note of it. The money won't show online until the day the retailer comes to collect it, which is around 2 or 3 days after the transaction was made. Also weekends and bank holidaysicon are a bad time for many people who tend to forget about direct debits due out on the Monday, and therefore spend the money that should be in for the bill. What happens then, is the bank bounces the bill but it still shows on the screen, making you think you've still got 50 in your account and the 55 direct debiticon was actually paid.

The co-op cannot include outstanding authorisations because of the above reasons, and also because many retailers don't check the account balance before authorising a card payment. It's called a floor limit, and if you spend below it, neither your bank, online banking, nobody can tell you what's due out on your card over the coming days.

Cash, funds transfers, standing orders and direct debits are displayed to you in real time, but only if the money is in the account for the latter two.

The online banking cannot calculate spending from the 3rd of one month to the 2nd of the next. I'm afraid it's going to be a lot of copy & paste or calculating for you.

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

I only ask if online banking can do this for me as people have suggested it can...all I really want is for my paper statement to be as requested, something Lloydsicon were able to do.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

the co-op online portal unlike the Lloydsicon one
    does not let you select a date range

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE