Another Andrew Hart/Pay day over draft - nightmare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening Lukiee11

I have had exactly the same problem with these guys!!!, I took out a loan of £200.00 (Or something on those lines)

I was unable to pay it back as I had various personal issues, When I asked them for help they wouldnt help. I was getting email after email, text after text some were after 10pm at night!!!! I was rather frustrated, It got to the point where I had to take out a Debt Management Plan. Payday overdraft would not accept the repayments I was offering they were wanting a minimum of £100.00 per month. I had a letter from the courts and the debt was £2347.00! I have gone through the courts and they have finally have accepted the payments that I was offering in the first place and also to find that the debt is now £2600.00 and odd!! Which is now going to take me 10 years to pay off! Cant believe it. So Yes my voice is there as well.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you attend a hearing or did you just send respond on line ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

No it didnt go where I had to go to court, It was all paperwork and it was done through my local court. I just offered a re payment each month but at this rate at £20.00 per month its going to take me 10 fecking years to pay off, Its so unreal its untrue! x

You should have defended all of the claim and forced him into court so the judge could see the scandalous interest - it would have been a different outcome for you.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• 3 weeks later...

My debt went to over £2500 as it went through the courts,

he agreed £20 per month that had to be paid before 20th of each month starting 20th April this month,

I made the payment today (05.04.12),

One of the other managers at work had a phone call off[EDIT] and he told the member of staff that they wanted

the address to send legal paperwork for an attachment of earnings he said I shouldnt really tell you who it is for Data Protection so did anyway!!!!

I then phoned the courts to find out, and they said that they have to go through the court for a attachment of earnings not direct to me

and they said they would be interested to see the documents, as I am not out of breach of payment,

I then phoned Andrew and questioned it and he said I was in breach of payment I said its only the 5th of april payment is not due till 20th his words were 'Anita you are just being a pain' and hung up on me!!! This guy is ****ed up and I have had enough, I think we all need to pin together and go to watch dog or something how many more people are they going to screw over???

My debt went to over £2500 as it went through the courts, he agreed £20 per month that had to be paid before 20th of each month starting 20th April this month, I made the payment today (05.04.12), One of the other managers at work had a phone call off Alex and he told the member of staff that they wanted the address to send legal paperwork for an attachment of earnings he said I shouldnt really tell you who it is for Data Protection so did anyway!!!! I then phoned the courts to find out, and they said that they have to go through the court for a attachment of earnings not direct to me and they said they would be interested to see the documents, as I am not out of breach of payment, I then phoned Andrew and questioned it and he said I was in breach of payment I said its only the 5th of april payment is not due till 20th his words were 'Anita you are just being a pain' and hung up on me!!! This guy is ****ed up and I have had enough, I think we all need to pin together and go to watch dog or something how many more people are they going to screw over???

My debt went to over £2500 as it went through the courts, he agreed £20 per month that had to be paid before 20th of each month starting 20th April this month, I made the payment today (05.04.12), One of the other managers at work had a phone call off Alex and he told the member of staff that they wanted the address to send legal paperwork for an attachment of earnings he said I shouldnt really tell you who it is for Data Protection so did anyway!!!! I then phoned the courts to find out, and they said that they have to go through the court for a attachment of earnings not direct to me and they said they would be interested to see the documents, as I am not out of breach of payment, I then phoned Andrew and questioned it and he said I was in breach of payment I said its only the 5th of april payment is not due till 20th his words were 'Anita you are just being a pain' and hung up on me!!! This guy is ****ed up and I have had enough, I think we all need to pin together and go to watch dog or something how many more people are they going to screw over???

mine went to court, My debt went to over £2500 as it went through the courts, he agreed £20 per month that had to be paid before 20th of each month starting 20th April this month, I made the payment today (05.04.12), One of the other managers at work had a phone call off Alex and he told the member of staff that they wanted the address to send legal paperwork for an attachment of earnings he said I shouldnt really tell you who it is for Data Protection so did anyway!!!! I then phoned the courts to find out, and they said that they have to go through the court for a attachment of earnings not direct to me and they said they would be interested to see the documents, as I am not out of breach of payment, I then phoned Andrew and questioned it and he said I was in breach of payment I said its only the 5th of april payment is not due till 20th his words were 'Anita you are just being a pain' and hung up on me!!! This guy is ****ed up and I have had enough, I think we all need to pin together and go to watch dog or something how many more people are they going to screw over???

Presume that you have been advised to make complaints to OFT and Trading Standards, particularly now he has contacted your work. This joker has to be stopped and his license revoked.

Involving the media is a good idea as some Caggers have done with 'Toothfairy' - another bunch of .......

I would not advise speaking to him on the phone unless you can record the calls which would be important evidence of his harassment

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You didn't need to post the same message on multiple threads :/

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I would write to the court concerned and let them know about the abuse of process, this is quite a serious matter, clearly from the other cases here where he discontinued you do not owe him this astronomical sum.

When you say it "went through the courts" do you mean Hart got a judgment to make you pay 20 per month? As in a judge actually ordered you to repay this money, rather than you setting up a private arrangementwith Andrew?

When you say it "went through the courts" do you mean Hart got a judgment to make you pay 20 per month? As in a judge actually ordered you to repay this money, rather than you setting up a private arrangementwith Andrew?

Yes it went to the courts, I had to send my income and expenditure as well and thats when they accepted the 20 per month

Why is this guy still around? I know all PDL companies are bad, but this one is off the charts - it's depressing that he's still trading.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

All good. Just saves the forum getting thread updates with the same content :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Why is this guy still around? I know all PDL companies are bad, but this one is off the charts - it's depressing that he's still trading.

I have sent a letter and an email to the court with everything, i had an email from payday overdraft on the 3rd April & 5th April (bare in mind I am in an agreement with the courts) 3rd April:

Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:35:24 +0100

To: [EDIT]

Subject: clear your county court judgement

why not call us to see if we can clear your county court judgement that is on your name or is about to be enforced?

call us on [EDIT]

[EDIT]

we want to do a deal with you and get your repayment in one lump sum which could be discounted OR a repayment plan.

Please let me know.

I then got another one on 5th April as well as all the calls

Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:08:11 +0100

To: [EDIT]

Subject: please get in touch

Good morning,

we are here to help you. What can we do to call us?

We want to discuss why your loan has gone wrong. let us suggest ways to get you back on track and improve your credit with [EDIT] . If you pay your loan off it will help your score and help get you finance elsewhere.

What can we do? Can we call you today? If so give us the telephone number best to call you on and at what time.

PLEASE do not leave this. your account is in the habds of legal. Lets do a freezing deal subject to terms and conditions.

All the very best and have a great day.

[EDIT]

Then I got the phone call at work which I have the recording of [EDIT] breaching data protection!!

Edited by ims21
Removed personal e-mail address

Cowboy Traders doent look like they would deal with something like that Watch Dog could be a good idea and also local news papers but plenty of us would have to write in, The Sun and Daily Mail are big ones that people read, they should not be allowed to trade treating people like that. x

Tony Hetherington Financial Mail is a good starting point.

MPs are also receptive on this sort of situation.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hello All I have written in to the Daily Mail with my story, It would maybe help if some of you did as well raise awareness and get Andrew Hart sorted out once and for all I have had it for over a yeart now and yesterday was the last straw! I sent the email to [email protected] and Made it FAO of Tony Hetherington / To whom it may concern.

I originally borrowed £200.00 from them, which was due to be paid back the following month, due to my circumstances I was unable to make the loan repayment as arranged with them, I tried to speak to them and make arrangements to pay but instead I got email after email, text after text (some of which were after 10pm in the evening) I felt extremely threatened and didnt appreciate the harassment, It got to the point where I had to take out a debt management plan, I also explained this to him as well but they would not accept it on a debt management plan so I made an offer to say I could pay £15-£20 per month this was rejected, I couldnt afford anything more than that. Eventually they stopped contacting me until I got an email to say I needed to arrange payments to prevent this going further (as in court) I then tried to make arrangements with them again by this point my debt had got more as interest and charges had been added on. So I said to them again that I can only afford £20.00 per month and I was told that they would only accept a minimum of £100.00 and if I only paid the £20 they would still add interest and charges on so once again I was in a bad situation either way.

It has eventually gone to court but to find that the debt was over £2000 its now over £2600!, I filled out the income and expenditure form and made an offer of repayment with the court paperwork of £20 per month, this finally came back as accepted and was told that the payments needed to be made direct to the claimant before 20th of each month and the first one had to be made before 20th April 2012. So once that had come through I was relieved that I could just pay back and not have the harassment with it but.....

On 3rd April I had an email from Ali at Payday Overdraft (It’s all the same company) stating the following: The Subject was Clear your county court Judgement.

Why not call us to see if we can clear your county court judgement that is in your name or is about to be enforced? Call us on 0843 594 2328, [email protected] . We want to deal with you and get your repayment in one lump sum which could be discounted OR a repayment plan. Please let me know.

On 5th April I had another email from Payday Overdraft again, from Alex. The Subject was Please get in touch:

Good morning, we are here to help you, what can we do to call us? We want to discuss why your loan has gone wrong. Let us suggest ways to get you back on track and improve your credit with Lend Protect. If you pay your loan off it will help your score and help get you finance elsewhere, What can we do? Can we call you today? If so give us the telephone number best to call you on and at what time? PLEASE do not leave this; your account is in the hands of legal. Lets do a freezing deal subject to terms and conditions, All the very best and have a great day.

On the same day 5th April I also got pulled into the office by another member of staff as they had, had a phone call from Alex at Payday Overdraft stating that they are going to be sending legal paperwork, He told the member of staff who he was sending the documentation for despite that earlier in the call he had said he cant for Data Protection purposes. He told my colleague that he was sending out an attachment of earnings order. The number Alex called in off was 0208 883 9836 I tried to phone it back and it was for The Ragland Hotel, London!! I am not sure what they are running at all.

5th April: I phoned the court up as I was quite worried as I knew I had an arrnagement in place and funningly enough I had made the £20.00 payment that day ( wanted to pay it early to avoid any unwanted stress). They advised me that the only way he could send out an attachment of earnings was if he went through the court and if I was in breach of the agreement which I wasnt, as payment wasnt due till 20th April, The court advised me that they would be interested in seeing the documents that they send out. Also advised me I am not in breach and everything is fine. Court told me to contact the company and find out what was happening so I did.

I contacted Andrew Hart on mobile number 07710 111108, I questioned as to why another member of his staff has breached data protection and when I asked why attachment of earnings was being sent he said that I was in breach of my contract with them I advised him that I wasn’t as it was only the 5th April, he then said to me ‘ Anita you are being a pain!’ and hung up on me.

I have messaged you today as there are quite a few people in the same boat as me and its not acceptable that a company can treat people like that and how do they get away with adding £2000 onto a debt? I am able to provide call recording of Alex breaching Data Protection, unfortunately the call with Andrew Hart on 5th April I dont have as it was on my mobile,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks