Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide


An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Basic Account Holder pam56 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2012
    Posts : 141 (0.11 post per day)

    Default Gardening Tips

    Hi everyone. I am a keen gardener but fedup of paying ridiculous amounts at garden centres etc so now I save all toilet/kitchen rolls Cut toilet roll in 1/2 kitchen roll in 1/3's. Fill with seed compost (make sure you fill them on a flat surface lol) pack it well then plant a seed (collected from last years plant) and hey presto free containers. Then you can plant full thing without disturbing roots etc.
    Also made a fabulous scarecrow from old coke bottles and thee plastic large plants pots.


  2. #2
    Basic Account Holder Bobcat2 Novitiate Bobcat2's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2012
    Posts : 640 (0.50 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    all dog owners please be advised if you have slug/snails do no let you dogs near them,they can kill your dog.More advice can be found by googling slug/snal and your dog.I have to watch my dog as he loves picking up sticks when out and about and of course they are sometime covered in slugs/snails.


  3. #3
    Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2009
    Posts : 32,602 (15.52 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat2 View Post
    all dog owners please be advised if you have slug/snails do no let you dogs near them,they can kill your dog.More advice can be found by googling slug/snal and your dog.I have to watch my dog as he loves picking up sticks when out and about and of course they are sometime covered in slugs/snails.
    I just heard about that from our vet, sounds nasty. She said there is a combined flea/lungworm treatment, I think it's a spot on, that you can use regularly if your dog is prone to eating slugs and snails.

    Apparently this problem has been on the south coast for a while but is now spreading to other parts of the country.

    Illegitimi non carborundum.

    Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running
    Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

    If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

    IB/ESA Tribunal template successes [that I know about]:
    honeybee13 April 2008; brighton gal January 2010 ; cbbc May 2010 lee100 September 2010 HadEnough October 2010 nitelite February 2011 Pritti March 2011
    Nottingham1989 [with leemack] June 2011
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

  4. #4
    Basic Account Holder Bobcat2 Novitiate Bobcat2's Avatar



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2012
    Posts : 640 (0.50 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    There is a tv and radio advert about it at the moment,well is in our area,not good but apparently if you get your dog to a vets quickly they can be saved


  5. #5
    Basic Account Holder chiefengineer Informative chiefengineer Informative chiefengineer Informative



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006
    Posts : 191 (0.06 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by pam56 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a keen gardener but fedup of paying ridiculous amounts at garden centres etc so now I save all toilet/kitchen rolls Cut toilet roll in 1/2 kitchen roll in 1/3's. Fill with seed compost (make sure you fill them on a flat surface lol) pack it well then plant a seed (collected from last years plant) and hey presto free containers. Then you can plant full thing without disturbing roots etc.
    Also made a fabulous scarecrow from old coke bottles and thee plastic large plants pots.
    Here's another little tip I learnt from my grandfather. If your soil isn't great, plant some spuds in it. Spuds self-fertilise the ground. Also, don't buy seed potatoes unless you really need to. I buy spuds by the sack. By the time I get to the bottom they are often starting to sprout. Just plant those.

    Jeremy

    Computer Problems? Give me a shout...
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

  6. #6
    Basic Account Holder sophiaedward Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2012
    Posts : 1 (0.00 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    Is it really gonna work? Okay I will try and will let you know. I love gardening but some times when I don't see the results as I want to I think to give up.


  7. #7
    The The is offline
    Basic Account Holder The Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2012
    Posts : 10 (0.01 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by sophiaedward View Post
    Is it really gonna work? Okay I will try and will let you know. I love gardening but some times when I don't see the results as I want to I think to give up.
    Ye, you just have to be patient. Thats the thing about gardening, sometimes it can be years until you see your results.


  8. #8
    Banned shannonwells830 Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Sep 2012
    Posts : 6 (0.01 post per day)

    Thumbs up User is banned

    User is banned, content is deleted automatically.


  9. #9
    Basic Account Holder jonathansmith Novitiate



    Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2012
    Posts : 0 (0 post per day)

    Default Re: Gardening Tips

    It's good to see that People are ware about gardening and crazy like me. Even I just love it and spend my maximum time in my garden. It gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction.



Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details