Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights

Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.

The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.

£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder besssmart2001 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jan 2012
    I am in
    Wales

Default van help

Im new here and need advice, I'm hoping someone can help!! I recently bought a van for work, I bought it from a business (it was a shops van), paid for it on my debit card through the shops card machine!! Van was described as running great, took it for a test drive and it seemed fine. However within 3 weeks I have already spent 240 on various things and today van wont start at all!!!

Is there anything I can do???

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder acarpen9 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Default Re: Van trouble

Hi there, i might be able to help.

What van have you got? make model, year?
    And a brief description of the problem / history of it.

Might not be good with bailiffs, but I'm fine with the spanners, I'm a mod' on the ford transit owners site

andy

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE