Wageday Advance Complaint.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone

I have been trying for the past two weeks to come to a repayment arrangement with WDA, but they the require a token payment to freeze the interest untill day i can make the first payment of the agreement.

I do not have to money to make the token payment and i explained this to them. They replied saying that with no token payment another months interest of £100 pounds would be added and £24 defaulf fee. This would make the monthly payment rise also.

I feel i am getting nowhere with WDA and wish to make a complaint with them. Does anyone have a template complaint letter i can send to them or any advice on what i should say to them in the complaint.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Get a complaint in to them, along with a complaint to the OFT and FOS. I mean c'mon, theyre basically blackmailing you.

Just out of interest, how much is this "token payment" they are asking.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Poguesy

Don't take any crap from Wageday Advance.

I got a load of cheek off one fella from collections team for a few days.

Put in a complaint to them and gave them as much crap as they had given me.

They'll give in. Just stick at it ;)

I have just dealt with WDA and they have set up a repayment plan for me. I did send in an I.E sheet in my email also and sent this ahead of when I am due to default.

They were a pleasure to deal with and have done so over email only. The lady that contacted me via email was brilliant. Her email is [email protected] k They gave me their bank details and the reference for them also.

Hope this helps.

FFx

I hope that you didnt include any creditor names or personal info on that I.E sheet

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D I take it you contacted their complaint department or resolutions email, and not their main one then.

Thats not bad. Just make sure that your payments are paying off the actual debt, and they havent tried to arrange a payment plan just on the interest each month like a lot of other PDL's are doing.