Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder bobby1289 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2012

Default Wageday Advance Complaint.

Hey everyone

I have been trying for the past two weeks to come to a repayment arrangement with WDA, but they the require a token payment to freeze the interesticon untill day i can make the first payment of the agreement.

I do not have to money to make the token payment and i explained this to them. They replied saying that with no token payment another months interest of 100 pounds would be added and 24 defaulf fee. This would make the monthly payment rise also.

I feel i am getting nowhere with WDA and wish to make a complaint with them. Does anyone have a templateicon complaint letter i can send to them or any advice on what i should say to them in the complaint.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Royalties Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

Default Re: Wageday Advance Complaint.

Get a complaint in to them, along with a complaint to the OFT and fosicon. I mean c'mon, theyre basically blackmailing you.

Just out of interesticon, how much is this "token payment" they are asking.

Basic Account Holder Poguesy Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2012

Don't take any crap from Wageday Advance.

I got a load of cheek off one fella from collections team for a few days.

Put in a complaint to them and gave them as much crap as they had given me.

They'll give in. Just stick at it

Basic Account Holder FearfulFuture Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

I have just dealt with WDA and they have set up a repayment planicon for me. I did send in an I.E sheet in my email also and sent this ahead of when I am due to default.

They were a pleasure to deal with and have done so over email only. The lady that contacted me via email was brilliant. Her email is grace.duffy@wagedayadvanc e.co.u k They gave me their bank details and the reference for them also.

Hope this helps.

FFx

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp Authoritative renegadeimp's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

I hope that you didnt include any creditor names or personal info on that I.E sheet

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Nope, it was a basic I.E thing that I got from the libraryicon here!

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

I take it you contacted their complaint department or resolutions email, and not their main one then.

Cagger since
    Apr 2012

Nope, this was through collections!

Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    Aug 2010
    I am in
    Chester

Thats not bad. Just make sure that your payments are paying off the actual debt, and they havent tried to arrange a payment plan just on the interesticon each month like a lot of other PDL's are doing.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE