Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights

Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.

The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.

£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder lisadp1970 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Nov 2008

Default Cost to get old penalty points removed from licence?

Hi
    I have penalty points on my licence which I can now apparently ask to be removed by the DVLA as they are over 4 years old.
    Is there a cost for this (probably a stupid question as it's the DVLA) if so how much, as I really want them off my licence a.s.a.p to apply for jobs.
    Thanks
    Lisa

Basic Account Holder Tony P Informative Tony P Informative Tony P's Avatar

Cagger since
    Feb 2008
    I am in
    Moscow (Really!)

Default Re: Cost to get old penalty points removed from licence?

You need to go to a Post Office and get Form D1.
    In Section 1 cross the box "To exchange my licence - To remove expired endorsement details"
    I don't have a note of the Fee, but it appears on the notes attached to the form.

Complete the form and send it with the Licence to our valliant, efficient, public service heros in Swansea.

Site Team Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder Authoritative Sidewinder's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jan 2007
    I am in
    The Zone

The current fee appears to be 20 according to this link http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring...nce/DG_4022089

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running
    Click the link at the bottom of the page to donate
    Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    crem Highly informative crem Highly informative crem Highly informative crem Highly informative crem Highly informative crem Highly informative crem Highly informative

Cagger since
    Jun 2008

lisadp if it just so happens that you may be moving house at the moment, (perhaps back into your parents address because you need to have your bathroom refitted?) then this change to your licence is free. When they issue the new licence (to your new address at your parents) the points will be removed as they can only put current points on the new licence.

When your nice new bathroom is finished in a couple of months, you would of course, want to update your licence again with your correct address. This change will again be free.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE