Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
    Basic Account Holder Geraldinec Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2012

Default Re: Australian Debt being chased in UK - Help?!

Hi juat thought Id let you know that I send the complaint to ASIC and I responded to the email, I have recieved no calls at all today! Thanks again for all your kind support and assistance, Fingers crossed!

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Muckle Flugga

That'll put a spanner in their works. Now they know you mean business and you know your rightsicon they should start easing off.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder krios Novitiate krios Novitiate

Cagger since
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldinec View Post
    Hi juat thought Id let you know that I send the complaint to ASIC and I responded to the email, I have recieved no calls at all today! Thanks again for all your kind support and assistance, Fingers crossed!
    Your so close to being staute barred that they would try anything to get a responce from you and maybe a payment that would reset the clock. They might well call again so expect it, but now your well armed.
    Let us know how you get on.

Cagger since
    Mar 2012

Well just thought I would update you - All has been quiet since the above and today my husband and a work collegue get a call from a 'crystal' claiming to be an old friend asking very personal questions. They havnt called my phone since I sent the email and I have since complained to ASIC, I am now situe Barred and they keep calling? Is this normal?

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert Highly authoritative cerberusalert's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Muckle Flugga

They shouldn't be calling at all, complain again because they are in breach of ASIC guidelines.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT
    Follows
    Following

Cagger since
    Mar 2012

Hello again, thanks, Ive just emailed the ASIC so ill see how that goes, Ill keep you posted - Thanks again.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE