Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Default Summer 2012

Anyone got any ideas about a summer 2012 meet?

I's say Brum again or Wales.

Can put up at least 10 people at my house and there's a new Premier Inn 6 miles away which has it's own pub/restaurant and another decent pub/restaurant ten minutes walk that does very good food for excellent prices...

Anyone up for it?

Basic Account Holder Hwyl56 Novitiate Hwyl56's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2009
    I am in
    a fighting mood

Default Re: Summer 2012

Hi, BB,

Hope you're well.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, if it ends up in Cardiff and we're well enough to be there at the time, we'll come.

All best,
    H.xx

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39 Authoritative babybear39's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hwyl56 View Post
    Hi, BB,

Hope you're well.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, if it ends up in Cardiff and we're well enough to be there at the time, we'll come.

All best,
    H.xx
    Hi H,

Not too bad considering...

Hope you and yours are well?

Kind regards,

BB x

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    determindator Informative determindator Informative determindator Informative determindator Informative determindator Informative determindator's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    There

Lovely offer BB at yours and as you say Brum as well. Will have to see how my summer pans out at the mo and thanks for being so thoughtful and starting the thread meet.

Cagger since
    Jun 2009
    I am in
    a fighting mood

Quote Originally Posted by babybear39 View Post
    Hi H,

Not too bad considering...

Hope you and yours are well?

Kind regards,

BB x
    Yes, BB, cheers for your kind offer.

We've been better (IB to ESA migration amongst the usual mithering/paperwork) but you've just got to hope it all turns out all right in the end, eh?

Take care, it would be lovely to meet you some day & buy you & a few other helpful CAGgers a pint

Right, back to watching Cymru v. Ffrainc (from between my fingers....!)

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Yes, BB, cheers for your kind offer.

We've been better (IB to ESA migration amongst the usual mithering/paperwork) but you've just got to hope it all turns out all right in the end, eh?

Take care, it would be lovely to meet you some day & buy you & a few other helpful CAGgers a pint

Right, back to watching Cymru v. Ffrainc (from between my fingers....!)
    Cardiff is a great night out and there are plenty of decent cheap city centre hotels including a travel lodge next to Walkabout

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

I've just been through the ESA ****e and been shoved in the WRAG group! FFS!!! How many times do they want me to die? I did it five times two years ago

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    overdone Informative overdone Informative overdone's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2008
    I am in
    Essex

Nice idea BB......subbingicon

Cagger since
    Jun 2009
    I am in
    a fighting mood

Quote Originally Posted by babybear39 View Post
    I've just been through the ESA ****e and been shoved in the WRAG group! FFS!!! How many times do they want me to die? I did it five times two years ago
    Barstewards!!! Are you appealing? Do you know about the Benefits and Works website? We subscribe and it's the best 20 I've ever spent, though you can get just the guides for a tenner... with their help got transferred into the support group without a medical and OH's DLA renewal indefinitely, though the mithering starts again in a few years' time with PIP b*******... if I can help out at all please give me a shout...

take care, BB

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Barstewards!!! Are you appealing? Do you know about the Benefits and Works website? We subscribe and it's the best 20 I've ever spent, though you can get just the guides for a tenner... with their help got transferred into the support group without a medical and OH's DLA renewal indefinitely, though the mithering starts again in a few years' time with PIP b*******... if I can help out at all please give me a shout...

take care, BB
    It makes no sense... DLA upped my award on the strength of the form alone! The reason they gave was that I'm a danger to myself and others all day!!!

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Is anyone up for a meet this summer?

Basic Account Holder Rodders59 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jan 2008

Hi. If its Brum, count me in!!

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Brum sounds good for me as long as my pins aren't too bad...x

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Actually, the only CAGicon meets I've been to have been Birmingham August 2009, 2010 and 2011. I rightly use my disabled person's rail card for discount on my travel, booked a room to share with other members to cut cost to a bare minimum and, apart from hotel breakfast spent for the three trips about 20 on food, 80 on drinks because I bought a few bottles of wine, 30 on taxi fares from train to hotel and back. ... For example: 2009, train fare 50, taxis 10, room for two 60, breakfast for two 20, internet 10 (which I didn't use). 2010 after my coma: train fare 50, taxis 10, room and breakfast for two 80. 2011: Train 50, taxis 10, room for three for two nights including breakfast 189.

Follows
    Following

Royalties Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

i never did thank you for proof reading my dissertation for my diploma on employment law babybear

but that was under a different user name if you care to remember

glad to hear from you again babybear

sending lots of love

Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by squaddie View Post

i never did thank you for proof reading my dissertation for my diploma on employment law babybear

but that was under a different user name if you care to remember

glad to hear from you again babybear

sending lots of love
    Hi, nice to hear from you again... Hope your dissertation was successful and the proof reading was up to scratch... Unfortunately even big and diverse community groups such as CAGicon have a life cycle/time-scale of any other comparable online communities. We can but try to understand such things and either move on or further diversify. That is up to the powers that be...

I lurk in the background and come out to help when I can...

THB, since my disabilities got so much worse I spend more time on those groups, though never losing site of this group...

Follows
    Following

Royalties Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative postggj Authoritative

Cagger since
    Aug 2007

i can understand what you are going through on your disabilities, i myself am just about to be made redundanticon through ill health retirement

can you remember in the old days of CAGicon, we were a commnunity, everybody had an equal say.
    if anybody made an error in their posting we had people like PT, john chriss, or peter barred educate us with good manners.
    that how people started to learn things
    now if you post in error you get people straight down your throat with abuse and a knowall mentality. you cant even air a voice or criticism without being moderated
    the spirit of the forum has now gone, i doubt we will ever have that sense of community/family back again

once again

lots of love and all the best

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by squaddie View Post
    i can understand what you are going through on your disabilities, i myself am just about to be made redundanticon through ill health retirement

can you remember in the old days of CAGicon, we were a commnunity, everybody had an equal say.
    if anybody made an error in their posting we had people like PT, john chriss, or peter barred educate us with good manners.
    that how people started to learn things
    now if you post in error you get people straight down your throat with abuse and a knowall mentality. you cant even air a voice or criticism without being moderated
    the spirit of the forum has now gone, i doubt we will ever have that sense of community/family back again

once again

lots of love and all the best
    Sorry to read that you're being made redundant.

Personally, I think that the spirit of CAGicon will re emerge, how long it take I do not know...

Site Team caro has disabled reputation caro's Avatar

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that you feel like that BB.

Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar

Cagger since
    May 2007
    I am in
    Wales
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    Sorry to hear that you feel like that BB.
    I'm sorry I've had to be made to feel like that Caro... Those responsible should be very ashamed...

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE