MBNA Credit Card Account SOLD!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ...Have MBNA Credit Card that has been on dmp for 2 years with no probs and interest has been frozen.:-)

Recived letter yesterday from mbna advising that the outstanding balance has been purchased by Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L - Mortlake and it will be serviced by Moorgate Loan Servicing Limited. :|

Enclosed with the mbna letter in same envelope is a letter from Moorgate advising that the outstanding balance will be administered by them and that this take place on the 12th March 2012 ! :?:

The account nos have all been changed as well !!! :!:

So Britannica -Mortlake will be the data controller and Moorgate Servicing will be the administraters!

Conncerned that letters dated 5th March recieved on the 7th March 2012 which gives only 2 working days to act on anything ....has any one had dealings with this lot and should more notice be given with regards to the sale :?:

Had statement from mbna last week so know exactly the amount owing :lol: but not sure now what to do regards future payments to them via our dmp :| and why have they changed the account nos :?:

As you have a payment arrangement in place with MBNA, the new owners should be prepared to continue with this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?840-Stop-your-bank-or-lender-breaching-their-instalment-agreement

Have a read of the link above.

I dont think there is any incorrect in the way you have been advised of the NoA..

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I too have an MBNA owned card and in a DMP for over 2 years. I recently made a F and F offer but no reply. The only activity I have seen was on my CCCS online account now showing MBNA as IDEM Capital. Nobody has written or called so I have written to IDEM.

Cheers citizenB

Will sit and wait on the outcome of further letters / calls from Moorgate( if they ring they will get the old saying in writing only pal!) as none of the letters enclosed has a balance figure on it !

It says that they will let our dmp company know but not taking chances on that would rather do that myself .

Will continue paying via dmp hopefully they will not try and chance adding extras as they won`t get any :!:

bhoy1976 ...sounds like your letter in the post ...keep us posted on your outcome . Looks like alot of trimming down being done end of year accounts and all that ! Good luck .

Right I have been trying to find info on ( see post 1 ) on the oft and fsa registers and atm have not been able to find anything :|

Would some kind cagger with a little more clout help please all I have got are the names of the new owners of the debt a reg no of 3303780 ? PO Box no 16140 and two postcodes of B91 9HH & B91 3QE both come up with zilcht ! Im I looking in the wrong place !!!!

If they are not reg via any oft / fsa or other body then what to do please !

Thanks for that huggy41 ...now forgive me but are they covered with oft /fsa guidlines as it don`t say on the link ?

Should there be anything to worry about with them ?

Can they collect ?

Sorry but getting in a bit of a state about this don`t want anything to go wrong after 2 years of bliss with MNBA being ok with everything >

Agree with the 2 years of bliss with MNBA. My debt will be paid off in less than 2 years and they are getting a good wack of money. It winds me up that they can sell in these circumstances. We'll just have to see what comes out of the woodwork. The key will be making sure the debt goes down and getting annual statements. As neither letter confirms the balance or arrangements I suspect that it will become a bit of a shambles...

Agree brokenbutnotbeatn...we have the last statement from mbna so know the exact amount we owe and regular payment through payplan will continue for the moment ...willbe keeping a very watchful eye out on the reduction as interest was frozen ...We will pull the plug if the balance falters in any way ! Hope that your interest was frozen by them as thay were the best of the creditors out of all of them to do this :-D

Thanks twoman for that ...I take it that Paragon are still trading in credit then and that they are covered by their licence !

Hi Spots. Interst frozen by everyone (6 creditors) apart from Halifax who reduced it. I am surprised at the sale as MBNA have just continued with statments, played 'nicely' and consequently will get all of their money. As I had been with them for a long time, they've had their interst off me in bucket loads already. I guess its a length of time thing. I've had my DMP for 3 years now.

Hi Vic, thanks for this. I hope those poor souls who have lost/are losing their jobs don't have any credit...it would be such a shame for them to experience a chance of circumstance and find they can't pay it back would it not? Also I guess with poor credit they would not be able to find a job in the industry and it is so very difficult to change industry these days. I am a great believer in 'what goes around, comes around'. I am, I am ashamed to say, hoping that the parisites who plagued me with calls 7 days a week when my circumstances changed get it in bucket loads with a pretty cherry on the top. Oh dear, I do sound bitter, don't I? x

Hi bbnb

Bitterness causes poison in the brain and I suppose the parable of the Pharisee is apposite. Intellectually, I tend to forgiveness because they, like us, are mere victims of a system (I went to see a production of the Ragged Trousered Philanthropists recently and was intrigued by the ‘Great Money Trick’).

However, social reality creates consciousness so emotionally I hate the b*sterds.

x

v

Hi again bbnb

I may be veering towards your point of view.

I have just received:

"Your account will now be transferred to our appointed agents, Arden Credit Management, who will contact you to discuss repayment of the outstanding balance."

I do like a mystery play.

x

v

Details of Paragon Group companies

The Paragon Group of Companies PLC

Company Number: 2336032 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Arden Credit Management Limited

Company Number: 3303754 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Arianty Holdings Limited

Company Number: 4062132 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Arianty No. 1 PLC

Company Number: 3946857 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Arianty Services Limited

Company Number: 4054601 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 1) Limited

Company Number: 2173157 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 2) Limited

Company Number: 2021129 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 3) Limited

Company Number: 2022810 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 4) Limited

Company Number: 2173125 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 5) Limited

Company Number: 2042458 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 7) Limited

Company Number: 2173117 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 9) Limited

Company Number: 2173067 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 11) Limited

Company Number: 2336802 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Collateralised Mortgage Securities (No 12) PLC

Company Number: 2153571 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Colonial Finance (UK) Limited

Company Number: 2064697 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Customer Solutions Limited

Company Number: 1814594 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Earlswood Court, Highlands Road, Shirley,

Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4PD

Earlswood Finance Limited

Company Number: 4513342 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Earlswood Finance (No. 2) PLC

Company Number: 4513348 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Earlswood Finance (No. 3) Limited

Company Number: 4786771 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Earlswood Solicitors Limited

Company Number: 3303749 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Earlswood Court, Highlands Road, Shirley,

Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4PD

Epsom Trustees Limited

Company Number: 3831402 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Finance for Home Loans (Holdings) Limited

Company Number: 2013548 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Finance for People (No.3) Limited

Company Number: 3203932 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Finance for People (No. 4) PLC

Company Number: 3203909 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Finance for People (No. 10) Limited

Company Number: 3696133 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No.1 Limited

Company Number: 3806931 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No.2 Limited

Company Number: 3952926 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No.3 Limited

Company Number: 4037179 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No. 4 PLC

Company Number: 4176542 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No. 5 PLC

Company Number: 4236601 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible No. 6 PLC

Company Number: 4579581 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Flexible (No. 7) PLC

Company Number: 4579544 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

First Resolution Limited

Company Number: 6944820 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (1) PLC

Company Number: 2965519 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (2) PLC

Company Number: 2965520 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (4) PLC

Company Number: 2965522 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (5) PLC

Company Number: 2965523 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (6) PLC

Company Number: 2965524 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (7) PLC

Company Number: 2965525 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (8) PLC

Company Number: 2965526 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (9) PLC

Company Number: 2965527 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Herbert (10) PLC

Company Number: 2965528 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Highlands Loan Servicing Limited

Company Number: 7574096registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homeloans (No. 4) PLC

Company Number: 3696161 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homeloans (No. 5) PLC

Company Number: 3696126 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homeloans (No. 6) PLC

Company Number: 3696123 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homeloans (No. 7) LLP

Company Number: OC322732 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homeloans (No. 8) LLP

Company Number: OC330101 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homer Finance (No 1) Limited

Company Number: 2336789 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Homer Finance (No 2) Limited

Company Number: 2637499 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem Asset Management Limited

Company Number: 7393277 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem Capital Limited

Company Number: 6630443 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem Capital Securities Limited

Company Number: 7350538 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (Jersey) No.1 Limited

Company Number: 103510 registered in Jersey Company Address: 22 Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE4 8PX Channel Islands

Idem (No. 1) Limited

Company Number: 6904002 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 2) Limited

Company Number: 6911686 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 3) Limited

Company Number: 6595544 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 4) Limited

Company Number: 7580657 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 5) Limited

Company Number: 7580759 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 6) Limited

Company Number: 7591201 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 7) Limited

Company Number: 7591412 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 8) Limited

Company Number: 7737522 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Idem (No. 9) Limited

Company Number: 7737561 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Landlordcentre.co.uk Limited

Company Number: 6664758 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Greenmeadow House, 2 Village Way,Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE

LOM Recoveries Limited

Company Number: 2336797 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Moorgate Asset Administration Limited

Company Number: 6595744 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Moorgate Loan Servicing Limited

Company Number: 3303780 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Moorgate Mortgage Servicing Limited

Company Number: 3303745 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Moorgate Servicing Limited

Company Number: 3303751 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Mortgage Funding Corporation No.6 Limited

Company Number: 2079671 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Mortgage Funding Corporation PLC

Company Number: 1921487 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Mortgage Trust Limited

Company Number: 2048895 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Mortgage Trust Services PLC

Company Number: 3940202 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL (2) Limited

Company Number: 2336875 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL (2) Securities Limited

Company Number: 2173045 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL (3) Securities Limited

Company Number: 2637496 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL First Funding Corporation Limited

Company Number: 1982615 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL Fourth Funding Corporation Limited

Company Number: 2043007 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL Second Funding Corporation Limited

Company Number: 2047008 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

NHL Third Funding Corporation Limited

Company Number: 2036130 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Car Finance Limited

Company Number: 5390290 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Car Finance (1) Limited

Company Number: 3203928 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Credit Management Limited

Company Number: 2337721 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Dealer Finance Limited

Company Number: 2433063 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Finance Group Limited

Company Number: 3308294 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Finance Holdings Limited

Company Number: 3308251 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Finance PLC

Company Number: 1917566 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Fourth Funding Limited

Company Number: 5390155 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Holdings Group Limited

Company Number: 3303807 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Loan Finance (No. 1) Limited

Company Number: 2173068 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Loan Finance (No. 2) Limited

Company Number: 2173065 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages Limited

Company Number: 2337854 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (2010) Limited

Company Number: 6595834 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 1) PLC

Company Number: 3696179 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 2) PLC

Company Number: 3696121 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 3) Limited

Company Number: 2231301 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 4) PLC

Company Number: 3696156 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 5) PLC

Company Number: 3696169 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.6) Limited

Company Number: 4513156 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.7) PLC

Company Number: 4513170 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.8) PLC

Company Number: 4513172 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.9) PLC

Company Number: 4513176 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.10) PLC

Company Number: 4514738 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.11) PLC

Company Number: 4513183 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.12) PLC

Company Number: 5386924 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.13) PLC

Company Number: 5393650 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.14) PLC

Company Number: 6043254 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.15) PLC

Company Number: 6212267 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 16) PLC

Company Number: 6352605 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 17) PLC

Company Number: 6356366 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 18) PLC

Company Number: 6355778 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.22) PLC

Company Number: 5390555 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.24) PLC

Company Number: 5390593 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No.25) PLC

Company Number: 5390632 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 27) Limited

Company Number: 6595581 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 31) Limited

Company Number: 6595722 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Mortgages (No. 32) Limited

Company Number: 6595758 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Options PLC

Company Number: 2637497 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Personal and Auto Finance (No. 2) Limited

Company Number: 3696151 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Personal and Auto Finance (No. 3) PLC

Company Number: 4513186 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Personal Finance Limited

Company Number: 5390327 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Personal Finance (1) Limited

Company Number: 3303798 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Personal Finance (2) Limited

Company Number: 6911592 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Salvage Recovery (No. 1) Limited

Company Number: 2157163 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Salvage Recovery (No. 2) Limited

Company Number: 1860064 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Second Funding Limited

Company Number: 2637506 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Secured Finance (No. 1) PLC

Company Number: 4513329 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Third Funding Limited

Company Number: 4577689 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Paragon Vehicle Contracts Limited

Company Number: 1851027 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

PGC Capital Limited

Company Number: 6630534 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Plymouth Funding Limited

Company Number: 2337278 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Plymouth Limited

Company Number: 2343438 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Redbrick Real Estate Services Limited

Company Number: 3303782 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Redbrick Survey and Valuation Limited

Company Number: 5390659 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Residential Loan Finance Limited

Company Number: 2362037 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Sancopia Capital Limited

Company Number: 6630469 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Sancopia Limited

Company Number: 6630361 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

TBMC (2) Limited

Company Number: 5964916 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Greenmeadow House, 2 Village Way, Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE

TBMC Group Limited

Company Number: 4226663 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Greenmeadow House, 2 Village Way, Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE

Tegic Capital Limited

Company Number: 6630412 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Tegic Limited

Company Number: 6630471 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

The Business Mortgage Company Limited

Company Number: 5390573 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Greenmeadow House, 2 Village Way, Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE

The Business Mortgage Company Services Limited

Company Number: 3359690 registered in England and Wales Company Address: Greenmeadow House, 2 Village Way, Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE

TMC Tattenham No.1 Limited

Company Number: 3517213 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

TMC Tattenham No. 2 Limited

Company Number: 3701693 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Universal Credit Limited

Company Number: 1981317 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Yorkshire Freeholds Limited

Company Number: 3303800 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

Yorkshire Leaseholds Limited

Company Number: 2433064 registered in England and Wales Company Address: St Catherine's Court, Herbert Road, Solihull,

West Midlands, B91 3QE

VAT Number: 487 3605 15

Privacy | Security | Site map

Edited by victoria_siempre

Hi bbnb

Well, the rats appear to be leaving the ship; the names and dates are significant:

Transaction Holding Director/Date/TypeAmountPrice (p)Value (£) Amount% Additional InfoNigel Terrington

01/02/2012 | Sale of Option Shares126,896179.53227,815.00 647,9720.22 Nicholas Keen

01/02/2012 | Sale of Option Shares148,010179.53265,721.00 368,6790.12 John Heron

01/02/2012 | Sale of Option Shares104,102179.53186,893.00 252,6800.084 Nigel Terrington

31/01/2012 | Sale of Option Shares146,205179.01261,722.00 647,9720.22 Nicholas Keen

31/01/2012 | Sale of Option Shares170,533179.01305,272.00 368,6790.12

And this is curious given:

Consensus recommendation

As of Mar 10, 2012, the consensus forecast amongst 13 polled investment analysts covering Paragon Group of Companies PLC advises that the company will outperform the market. This has been the consensus forecast since the sentiment of investment analysts deteriorated on Aug 23, 2010. The previous consensus forecast advised investors to purchase equity in Paragon Group of Companies PLC.

I do hope the company’s tax affairs are in order.

As I might have said elsewhere:

“I see from our forums that Idem is part of Paragon but their letter says they’re a trading style of Idem Capital Securities Ltd which in turn is an appointed representative of mortgageclip_image001.gif Trust Services PLC (I suppose it helps explain who you are when caught shagging someone who was not your contractual partner).”

x

v