Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder kath30 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Angus Scotland

Default kath30 v citi

posted of request for payment letter on 22nd Sept and got a sod off reply by 25th Sept - very quick. lbaicon letter going out today though i am struggling to find one suitable for credit cards anyone help?
    Thanks

Similar Threads:

Platinum Account Customer lickthewallfatboy Highly informative lickthewallfatboy Highly informative lickthewallfatboy Highly informative lickthewallfatboy Highly informative lickthewallfatboy Highly informative lickthewallfatboy Highly informative

Cagger since
    Apr 2006
    I am in
    Orchard County

Default Re: kath30 v citi

use the one for banks and re-jig it to suit.Don't use terms like "direct debits" and "overdrafts" which are applicable to banks,but mention overlimit fees,late payments etc.

As you go through it,logic will guide you as to what to say.

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Enron Highly informative Enron Highly informative Enron Highly informative Enron Highly informative Enron Highly informative Enron Highly informative Enron's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jun 2006

Kath, i`m at the Money Claim stage with Citi if you need any help PM me.

Basic Account Holder kath30 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Angus Scotland

thanks for your replies i am now at 2nd letter stage as they have not replied to my first one - i thought they had but reading the letter again it was re manual intervention - im not usually that dumb!

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE