Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights

Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.

The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.

£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder massimopinerolo Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Feb 2012

Default Parking charge notice received from Topher Ltd

Hi,
    I parked close to KFC in December: 2 Hrs free parking, left after 5 minutes and found a parking chargeicon Notice by Topher Limited, apparently i was entitled to 2hours free parking but had to print a ticket.
    After reading some forums and aware that the charge was not a penalty I did not pay.
    I know have received a letter from Roxburghe Debts Collectors asking for twice the amount, they got my name and address through the DVLA.
    What should i do?
    thanks

Basic Account Holder afcwben Novitiate afcwben's Avatar

Cagger since
    Jul 2010

Default Parking charge notice received from Topher Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by massimopinerolo View Post
    Hi,
    I parked close to KFC in December: 2 Hrs free parking, left after 5 minutes and found a parking chargeicon Notice by Topher Limited, apparently i was entitled to 2hours free parking but had to print a ticket.
    After reading some forums and aware that the charge was not a penalty I did not pay.
    I know have received a letter from Roxburghe Debts Collectors asking for twice the amount, they got my name and address through the DVLA.
    What should i do?
    thanks
    simple, ignoreicon

Basic Account Holder ManxRed Novitiate

Cagger since
    Dec 2011
    I am in
    Brighton, UK

Default Re: Parking Charge Notice!?!

And ignoreicon Michael Sobell trading as Graham White's letters as well, they're all hot air threats with absolutely no substance at all.

Basic Account Holder massimopinerolo Novitiate

Cagger since
    Feb 2012

Thank you so much!!!
    I cannot believe the DVLA release people details by just filling an online form...

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam Authoritative sailor sam's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2009

Post deleted, now irrelevant.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.
    Follows
    Following

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since
    Nov 2009
    I am in
    Pixie land.

Default Re: Parking charge notice received from Topher Ltd

New thread started.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running
    Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

IB/ESA Tribunal template successes [that I know about]:
    honeybee13 April 2008; brighton gal January 2010 ; cbbc May 2010 lee100 September 2010 HadEnough October 2010 nitelite February 2011 Pritti March 2011
    Nottingham1989 [with leemack] June 2011
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE