Ethical Parking Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a "ticket" from EPM even though the fee and been paid and displayed. I am not the registered keeper and knowing the techniques of these type of company wrote to them explaining I was the driver and why I would not pay any "ticket". (I did not want the registered keeper to be bothered by EPM). They wrote to me and when I didn't reply they are now chasing the Registered Keeper. I telephone them yesterday and they told me that since I hadn't paid they were entitled to chase the RK. Of course this is not true.

I contacted the local trading standards who told me if they have enough complaints about EPM they would take action.

So if you have had a bad experience with EPM COMPLIAN to TRADING STANDARDS.nough comlaints and they will take action.

I guess that goes for all the other parking companies who run these scams. Let trading Standards know.

Are they in the BPA? I know the BPA are relatively toothless, but at a time when they are trying to keep their noses clean, a quick letter or email to them stating what Ethical told you about the RK might see a stop to it. Worth a try perhaps.