Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

BAILIFFS - The Law and Your Rights

Written by John Kruse, one of the leading experts on Bailiff Law, this consumer friendly guide is essential reading for anyone who comes into contact with a bailiff.

The book is easy to understand and clearly explains the rights a bailiff has, and also what they cannot do when collecting debts and repossessing goods etc.

£13.95 + £2.00 (P&P)
+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder wingnutty Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Jan 2012

Default Ethical Parking Management

I received a "ticket" from EPM even though the fee and been paid and displayed. I am not the registered keeper and knowing the techniques of these type of company wrote to them explaining I was the driver and why I would not pay any "ticket". (I did not want the registered keeper to be bothered by EPM). They wrote to me and when I didn't reply they are now chasing the Registered Keeper. I telephone them yesterday and they told me that since I hadn't paid they were entitled to chase the RK. Of course this is not true.

I contacted the local trading standards who told me if they have enough complaints about EPM they would take action.

So if you have had a bad experience with EPM COMPLIAN to TRADING STANDARDS.nough comlaints and they will take action.

I guess that goes for all the other parking companies who run these [problem]s. Let trading Standards know.

Basic Account Holder ManxRed Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Dec 2011
    I am in
    Brighton, UK

Default Re: Ethical Parking Management

Are they in the BPA? I know the BPA are relatively toothless, but at a time when they are trying to keep their noses clean, a quick letter or email to them stating what Ethical told you about the RK might see a stop to it. Worth a try perhaps.

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE