Does anyone have any advice? re windows

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We've recently move to a council property, the windows are single glazed, not a problem, until we moved in and realised they were completely covered with mildew and the property had damp, you can feel it in the air. Asked the inspector to come round he said he would put vents in, thats been done, with extractor fans, no difference at all, came out again because the draft was so bad it was waking the children up, its also making my medical condition worse as i suffer badly with my joint and the damp living conditions is making it very painful, we've all had coughs caused by the mould and mildew, but the council are refusing to do anything about the windows, they are constantly covered with condensation you cant even see out of them? is there anything i can actually do? x

Have a word with your GP, If he feels that the condition of the windows are causing your illness to become worse then he/she will write a letter to the council stating this. Also have a word with your MP, they may well speak on your behalf.

Have you had Environmental health in to have a look.