Storm heating blunder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear readers,

i am writing this thread after alot of discomfort and agony to save you to go through the same pain and pain in the back discomfort i have been through.

storm heating is the name if pain is your game....

that is the title for promotion i would give them on tv if i have the power to do,

my painful experiance started on 22/12/2011, when in cold weather my boiler broke down,

i woke up in the morning to find my boiler has broken down,

but in the cold weather i had no worry thoughts in the begining, as i knew i have insurance through my Halifax ultimate reward currant account.

so i rang them and they transfered me to AXA home emergency care team, and they happily passed me to the cruel hands of storm heating srvices,

at first storm heating booked an engineer to come visit me next day,

so i waited next day for the engineer upon waitng all day next day,

when no one turned up i called storm heating ,

and they happily told me that the engineer called me once on my mobile phone to confirm his visit

and upon one missed call he persumed i had no need of his service,

so i quitely swollowed my pride and asked them kindley to be merciful and rebook the engineer to visit me

and kindly ask him if i by any chance miss his call either call me on my home number or try again on my mobile, please,

because i have at home one preganant wife and infant and loads more children that are affected with the cold weather.

so i was told oh sorry tommorow is a holiday and i have to wait till next day after tomorow,

ok i said. and wait i did and than came the gloriouse day that the engineer came from storm heating

he was a good fella he spent 5 beautiful min with the evil boiler and than gave me the news

i am sorry sir your boilers fan and p.r.valve are broken so i will let the company know and and than whan the parts arrive(if they ever)

i will come and fix them.

well from now your guess is as good as mine about the parts arrival....

i called them next day and asked them about the ordering of part and was assured that the part has been orderd,

cal them day after next snd same answer,

and agian two days after next day, same reply,

and than the third day after the next

i was told when i rang about the out come,

i was told sorry we couldnt order the part because you have to first pay £145 somthing first and because today is saturday

if you pay straight away the part will will be ordered on monday on year 2012,

so after this my brain just went numb and after a few minutes of shock went past

i rang halifax and trnsfered to axa i told them my situation and they told me that a manger will call me in a bit to discuss my discomfort they said,

ok i will wait agian so i waited and along came a call from manager

and he defending storm heating

told me that not only ordering new part new was a good decision

but after fittng the new part the boiler may break down agian due to its age so may aswell buy a new boiler..

.. oh my beautiful lord God...

why me i thought,

i told the manager if i dont agree with the whole thing and try a different and reliable company like british gas

what help would they offer me, oh we will hapily pay towards the repair cost a big grand grand ,,,,,

"£100 pounds and 60pence only as storm heating have already charged you a mere £140 something for call out....

a have no energy to gon on now so please readers advise me a cheap way and a less painful way of commiting suicide please......