Insurance claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, please i need advise or help on how to deal with this, I was in an accident last week and it was the other driver's fault. I am an additional driver on my insurance policy, my husband is the main driver.

I just got a call from Driver Assist (the Courtesy car company) informing me that my insurance company told them that my claim has been put on hold. On contacting my insurance company i was informed that the information i provided when i made the claim was different from what was on the policy as regards employment.

My Occupation is Project Management, i work as a contractor but i have been in between contracts since October last year. We did not inform the insurance company not because we wanted to hide the information but because we did not realise that we had to do that especially because i am not the main policy holder.

I have been asked to fill in an indemnity form - asking details about when last i worked and why i did not inform them of the change in my circumstance and why i did not query the Statement of Information.

My insurance company is Endsleigh

Any advise please? How do i go about this?