Crazy situation, apparently I drove in to a parked car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So, me and my mum were parked at a dead and road and behind was another lady in her car.

My mum started the engine, and she put it in to gear and then a few seconds later the lady got out the car and went crazy. She started to swear, shout and call my mum names and then my mum got out and I did.

Once I got out she accused me of driving, and then she asked for my mums details and not mine. I wasn't driving, I don't even have a licence.

I asked her for her details if she thinks we have had an accident and I started to give our details (me and mum live in the same house - i wouldve given her name obviously). She took our car's registration but she didn't respond and give us any of her details and when my mum went to fetch her phone to grab the lady's car reg she stood in the way and didn't let her.

From then we drove home as nothing could be done. There isn't any damage on our car or hers.

What's going to happen?

Hi

This may be one of those insurance put up jobs or it could just as easily be a woman with mental health problems.

Until something pops through the letterbox, no amount of crystal ball gazing is going to give you the answer.

I would take some photos of your car though

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi

This may be one of those insurance put up jobs or it could just as easily be a woman with mental health problems.

Until something pops through the letterbox, no amount of crystal ball gazing is going to give you the answer.

I would take some photos of your car though

Insurance put up jobs? Another question, should we get in touch with the police or our insurance company?

My mum doesn't want her premium going up, she hasn't done anything. Oh and she accused my of driving when I wasn't. What if she goes to the police or insurance company saying that too?

I was just a passenger sitting in the back.

Insurance put up job= fraudulent claim. One where someone claims for an accident that didn't really happen

It may be worth just popping in to your local plod shop just to get some advice and to get them to make a note of it

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Your story isn't fully convincing me. You say she hasn't given you any details, does that mean you still don't know who she is and didn't get her registration number?

and when my mum went to fetch her phone to grab the lady's car reg she stood in the way and didn't let her.

So she couldn't get in her car to get her phone as her way was blocked. There are two doors on a car so why not walk around the other side and get her phone from there?

If you have no details of who this woman is, the colour, make and model of her car or the reg number, there is nothing you can do but wait to see what happens.

Your story isn't fully convincing me. You say she hasn't given you any details, does that mean you still don't know who she is and didn't get her registration number?

So she couldn't get in her car to get her phone as her way was blocked. There are two doors on a car so why not walk around the other side and get her phone from there?

If you have no details of who this woman is, the colour, make and model of her car or the reg number, there is nothing you can do but wait to see what happens.

Sorry, what I meant was that she got in the way of her own car registration. We don't know who she is, but I think this was some kind of [problem] which I think she will be reporting us to the insurance or whatever

Should we call our insurance and tell them to expect this or what?

Well the reg plate wasn't coverd when she got into her car, so why not take it then or when she was driving away.

I think you are going a bit over the top. Until you hear something, there is nothing to report, just get pictures of your mums car with no damage and something in the same photo that can confirm the date and wait.