Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder hiphil Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Dec 2006

Default Unclaimed Cash Prizes

My wife keeps getting letters from a company in Ross-On-Wye Herefordshire, called "The Unclaimed Cash Prizes UK" Another letter arrives every couple of weeks, although my wife has never entered a competition or prize draw with them.

The letter claims "We are holding a valuable prize that has already been allocated to you (minimum 25 cash, maximum 20,000 cash)..."

The letter asks for the recipient to make a 9+ premium rate telephone callicon (09061 581575), to find out what prize has supposedly been allocated.

This obviously does not make sense, if every 9+ phone caller is going to receive at least 25.

Is there any way of putting a stop to the activities of this bunch, e.g OFT, Trading Standards etc?

P.S. Message to moderators - If this is in the wrong category, please move it to a more appropriate category.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Dec 2006
    I am in
    a sort of fire-fighting role here. Hate HFC & their compulsory PPI ethos

Default Re: Unclaimed Cash Prizes

enrol yourself on MPS
    and
    TPS

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<
    fed up with DCA's calling get a TRUECALL BOX!! - HERE
    Sort Your Debts Now - - here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here
    2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here
    3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone
    - alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

DX
    RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE