Injury claim advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a car accident earlier this year where someone went into the back of me. I have been offered compensation and have received phycio however 8 months on I'm still no better and feel that I am going to be plagued with back and knee problems for the rest of my life. I have not accepted the offer yet because I want to take it further as I have not yet recovered however they have now asked to review my medical history and on there I have a history of back problems. Prior to the accident I had not suffered from back problems for a number of years so it is clear that the accident caused more problems than initially had. I worry that if they view my medical history they will see I have a history of back problems I will end up with no compensation at all. Should I accept the money offered to me or should I take it further and let them see my medical history? I want to pursue this and get the compensation I feel I truly deserve but don't want to end up with nothing.