how to fill in esa50 for mental health discriptors

jetblack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4590 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone idea how to fill out esa 50 for mental health problems. I left my last job had a breakdown at my desk due to stress and incredible pressure. Cannot cope with stress and pressure it makes my illness worse. I had a hospital admission in January 11 do I mention it even though it was not in the last 3 months. My local assessment centre is in croydon. I could not cope to travel there via car or public transport and i suffer terrible anxiety in waiting rooms anyway, when I see my Gp I have anxiety sitting in the waiting room to see her and I have had the same gp since i was 13. I do not cope with change and I litteraly go to bits. Have a history of sucidial attempts/thoughts and self harm, would all this be reveleant. Any advice would be appreicated. When I had my desk job I could not sit for more than 40 minutes as I got very restless and my thoughts would intrude causing my concentration to flee and I could not complete work assisgnments, is this relevant too? I cannot watch tv for long it doesn't hold my interest, and cannot concentrate. I am not sure what to put as my condition fluctuates over a day I have rapid cycling and it makes life incredibly difficult to do the most simple things.:!:

Can you find a number for your local Welfare Right office (we can contact ours via our local council). I am sure if you explain things to them, they may get somebody to come to your home to help you fill the forms in.

I am not sure what to say regarding your travel to your local assessment centre, but I am sure somebody on here will have some advice for you. Again, your Welfare Rights dept may be able to help you with this.

Good Luck

HB x

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

my condition fluctuates on a hour to hour and unfortunately minute to minute. It has a major impact on my life, and like i said in my earlier thread, I ended up in hospital earlier this year as I was dreadfully depressed. I almost ended up in again in may but had the assistance of the home treatment team. Do I mention this on the form. It was not in the last 3 months but they should not disregard hospital admissions at all as it has a major impact on any condition and everyday life.

Is there a page for any other information? (we are waiting for the dreaded ESA form to land on our doormat).

I think I would put it in there if there is no place for it on the form. Have you been receiving DLA up to this point?

Bit of a personal question and you don't need to answer - just and idea. Do you have a social worker? If you do, he/she may be worth their weight in gold when it comes to advising you on this form. x

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR