style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive asked to go for a medical before accepting any compensation (had a non blame rta) im just wondering if anyone had been for one and could explain to me what happens, i hate going into the unknown makes me nervous!

Its really nothing more than a standard doctors appointment, during which, your injuries sustained will be assessed and recorded, the Dr will probably be filling everything into a computer, from which he/she will write a report. Where and when is your medical?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Ive asked to go for a medical before accepting any compensation (had a non blame rta) im just wondering if anyone had been for one and could explain to me what happens, i hate going into the unknown makes me nervous!

You're going to get probed in the unmentionables.

Medical is next month @ The independent General Practice just want to get it over with, cant be any worse than the physio i had today, swear the more i go there the more painful it gets, she was massaging (if thats what you call it) my shoulder today talk about pain!! Wants me to come back in a few weeks and try accupunture.....prob with knitting needles lol!

dont worry, its more based on questions and answers than anything else, you will be examined where your injuries are and assessed as to how long it should take to fully recover. its basically all done so the insurers can work how much compo you should get.

Oh, and your unmentionables are safe from excessive prodding!!!!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.