Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know there have been quite a few threads in this forum regarding Easyjet customer services and the fact that the only number available to customers is an 0870 number.

There was an article in The Guardian yesterday and it gave out this number 01582 525422 so if anyone is still trying to contact them via telephone you could give this a try.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for the phone no listed above; I had huge hassle from staff on the ground on return to Brsitol airport when I found my suitcase had been damaged in transit (Easyjet flight). The handling agent on site was unhelpful to the point of rudeness, insisting that the only course of action for me was to 'claim from my own insurers' - I was equally insistent that he filled a form in anyway (which it transpired he then did not log into their system, but at least it meant I had a top copy, and so had a claim number to refer to). When I then rang Easyjet they were a) apologetic and b) fine about issuing replacement, which was all I wanted. I then rang the handling agents who arranged pick-up of my wrecked suitcase, and, in less than a week, had delivered a replacement one.

An added bonus was that the rude bloke at Bristol got it in the neck for his poor handling of the incident.:)

If you are a BT customer 0870 numbers are free if dialling within your call plan

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 2 months later...

I was just on the phone with EasyJet after a long attempt to reach someone in customer service. The message kept telling me "lines are temporarily busy, please try again." So I went on-line where I found this post. The 01 number posted on Sept. 2006 is no longer in service.

I tried to call the 0905 number (busy), then the 0871 which tells you to call the 0905 for booking and changes. What a [problem]!

Thanks to someone who recommended calling the EasyJet baggage claim at Gatwick where the agent will transfer you to customer service. When I called, the agent actually gave me a working non-08 number.

I called 01582700036, was on hold for a bit, but got an agent for FREE!!

In the end, I still lost money on the flight. I won't plan to fly EasyJet anymore. Terrible customer service. I was told that I am the first person to have difficulty getting through to customer service...I find that hard to believe.

I was told that I am the first person to have difficulty getting through to customer service...I find that hard to believe.

Me too.... currently there are 13 people viewing this thread (not likely here) and has been viewed 91,264 times.

That's either people avoiding their premuim rate number, or just struggling to get through. Says alot about Easyjet. Although I suppose it could just be peeps googling their number. Curious about google/spiders etc. I don't get how google works, but I'm thinking the thread title makes the difference? My next bank slating thread title will be more imaginative!.

Thanks for signing up and sharing the number.

Edited by Thailand

• 1 month later...
Here's a phone number for Easyjet that only costs 10p per minute (at least at the moment): 0871 244 2366

1. & if you say "help" which is not an option given you will skip all the rest of the messeges & be put through to a real person....believe it or not!!!:D

Just used this number 0871 244 2377, 10p per min. They picked up straight away and changed my mistake on the booking for free. I think they have upped their game due to the resent bad press.:)

• 1 month later...

Just used this number 0871 244 2366 10p per min, said "help" straight away and got put through to a human customer services. They changed a name mistake for me for free, that had been booked 6 months ago no questions asked. It took no longer than 5 mins. I'll gladly pay 50p rather than the £154 that the website wanted to charge me!

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new but just adding to the sum of human knowledge. I hope it helps.

I have just joined this forum and am very pleased that I did so. I have tried all the non 0870 numbers that have been given (from 0445 this morning until about an hour ago). Didn't get through on any of them, in fact 01582 525422 rang on several occasions and then clicked followed by a BT message: ' The other party has disconnected'.

I had a simple query about what baggage is allowed but once started I couldn't stop until I had a reasonable answer.

I did try 01582 525330 and was answered by the receptionist at Easyjet headquarters in Luton. She declined to connect me to anybody who might be able to answer my query and just referred me to 0871 244 2366.

Possibly a few more calls to 01582 525330, would encourage Easyjet to take a more customer friendly policy.

In the end I called 0871 244 2366 (at 10p per minute as already advised by other forum members). I said 'Help' after the first automated option had been given and was answered almost immediately by a very pleasant lady called Dorothy. I posed my question and she politely asked if I minded being left on hold so she could check the answer to my question with her supervisor.

Total time 7 minutes (costing 70p). However I got the answer to my question in the end.

Sorry to have banged on a bit but the more information the better. We're all in this together. I have made a donation. Not much maybe but every little helps.

disaster:)

Edited by contrary
Made donation as promised

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to contact easyjet since this morning on both 087 and 01 numbers. Nobody picked up. I just have 1 question: is there anything to do if i want to travel with my bicycle? Should i wrap or pack it? I can't fold it anyway...

Thanks for who van help find out

Sarah

Sorry Sarah

I can't help I just tried all the numbers given in previous posts.

Contrary

I'm trying to contact easyjet since this morning on both 087 and 01 numbers. Nobody picked up. I just have 1 question: is there anything to do if i want to travel with my bicycle? Should i wrap or pack it? I can't fold it anyway...

Thanks for who van help find out

Sarah

Has anyone ever got one of their fares at £2 from London to an airport they advertise at the airport that you can get it on line but no matter I have tried many to book it in advance to no avail and I have come to the conclusion that there is no such fare that they are advertising at airports there is no such fare for £2 to and from airports.:-|

Hi Sarah

Just to save you looking thorugh all the posts, here is the relevant part of my original post:

'In the end I called 0871 244 2366 (at 10p per minute as already advised by other forum members). I said 'Help' after the first automated option had been given and was answered almost immediately by a very pleasant lady called Dorothy. I posed my question and she politely asked if I minded being left on hold so she could check the answer to my question with her supervisor.

Total time 7 minutes (costing 70p). However I got the answer to my question in the end.'

Contrary:)

Thanks Contrary! :)

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have just phoned the 0870 number to correct a minor spelling mistake on my booking. It took a few minutes to be answered by a very nice young lady called Isabel, after explaining my issue the phone mysteriously went dead! However, just as I was cussing about bl**dy call centres she rang me back on my mobile and corrected the error for free!

Well done Easyjet and thankyou forum.

Gazzapod

If, like me you are overseas and NONE of the numbers work...you can actually email them from their site by going to:

email us

This is a pretty annoying process though where you have to REGISTER believe it or not, before entering your submission! However, I persisted and did actually end up emailing them. I have a reference number as well so will wait to see how amazing (or not) this line of attack may be.

• 1 month later...

Well I have flown on easyjet a few times now. Fair enough planes are a bit "oldish" by standards but cannot complain. Nice air crew. Great takeoffs and landings (unlike Ryanair). Good prices.

Just been on the phone to them cos I wanted to add a bike I am taking with me on holiday to give as a present but on the internet it kept being booked as return whereas I only wanted to pay "one way" for it as not travelling back with it. The lady on the phone was polite, helpful, did the job and it was a pleasure dealing with her.

Try dealing with staff like on KLM or BA!!!!!!! Go on a morning flight on KLM and when you get asked if you want either a cheese or a ham sandwich tell her you want a "cheese and ham" one. You will see how pleasant she becomes. :eek::eek:

Incidentally, a trick I found out by accident on easyjet...........

If it is 2 people travelling (say a mother and a child) unless you have a lot of clothes to take with you book ONLY one suitcase.

You pay the price for only one suitcase but your weight allowance, from 20kgs goes up to 32kgs. :) :) (It actually goes up to 40kgs but as the maximum weight of anything cannot exceed 32kgs then you can only use 32kgs).

Edited by nick20045

If I have helped you or made you laugh by some witty remark and brightened your day................ the scales to click are over to your left hand side. :D:D

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I have been needing to contact Easyjet for a few weeks now to obtain an insurance letter for my travel insurance company, after I was forced to spend a night in a hotel as I couldn't complete my journey home due to my Geneva-Bristol plane being very late on the 8th January in those extreme weather conditions we had.

I went to the contact bit on the website and got as far as "I wish to obtain an insurance letter", but I want it sent to a different address from the one that was used when the flight was paid for; and to do this they explicitly tell you to phone them...but they don't give you a number!

I have tried 01582 700036 numerous times. It does not work. It rings and rings and rings for all eternity, and no-one answers.

I've tried the 0871 number and I waited on hold for an hour before giving up as I have a life to lead. Is this the norm or was I just unlucky and should try again?

Just wondering if anyone has found a new number that gets answered? Thanks.