Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
    Basic Account Holder Overdrawn Novitiate Overdrawn Novitiate Overdrawn's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Mar 2006
    I am in
    Lancashire

Default Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

I know there have been quite a few threads in this forum regarding Easyjet customer services and the fact that the only number available to customers is an 0870 number.

There was an article in The Guardian yesterday and it gave out this number 01582 525422 so if anyone is still trying to contact them via telephone you could give this a try.

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder Little People Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2008

Default Re: Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

Here's a phone number for Easyjet that only costs 10p per minute (at least at the moment): 0871 244 2366

Site Team sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci Authoritative sequenci's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2006
    I am in
    it to win it
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little People View Post
    Here's a phone number for Easyjet that only costs 10p per minute (at least at the moment): 0871 244 2366
    I think you're missing the point.

Welcome to the forums by the way

Basic Account Holder Helford Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jun 2007
    I am in
    North Cornwall, 'Lanson'

Wink Re: Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

Basic Account Holder Mandragora Novitiate

Cagger since
    Mar 2009

Thanks for the phone no listed above; I had huge hassle from staff on the ground on return to Brsitol airporticon when I found my suitcase had been damaged in transit (Easyjet flighticon). The handling agent on site was unhelpful to the point of rudeness, insisting that the only course of action for me was to 'claim from my own insurers' - I was equally insistent that he filled a form in anyway (which it transpired he then did not log into their system, but at least it meant I had a top copy, and so had a claim number to refer to). When I then rang Easyjet they were a) apologetic and b) fine about issuing replacement, which was all I wanted. I then rang the handling agents who arranged pick-up of my wrecked suitcase, and, in less than a week, had delivered a replacement one.

An added bonus was that the rude bloke at Bristol got it in the neck for his poor handling of the incident.

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative pompeyfaith Authoritative

Cagger since
    Jan 2007
    I am in
    Where the ball did not cross the line

If you are a BT customer 0870 numbers are free if dialling within your call plan

PF

Basic Account Holder kpw2001 Novitiate

Cagger since
    May 2009

I was just on the phone with EasyJet after a long attempt to reach someone in customer service. The message kept telling me "lines are temporarily busy, please try again." So I went on-line where I found this post. The 01 number posted on Sept. 2006 is no longer in service.

I tried to call the 0905 number (busy), then the 0871 which tells you to call the 0905 for booking and changes. What a [problem]!

Thanks to someone who recommended calling the EasyJet baggage claim at Gatwick where the agent will transfer you to customer service. When I called, the agent actually gave me a working non-08 number.

I called 01582700036, was on hold for a bit, but got an agent for FREE!!

In the end, I still lost money on the flighticon. I won't plan to fly EasyJet anymore. Terrible customer service. I was told that I am the first person to have difficulty getting through to customer service...I find that hard to believe.

Banned Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand Authoritative Thailand's Avatar

Cagger since
    Aug 2006
    I am in
    Angie Knights' cabinet with night vision technology

Quote Originally Posted by kpw2001 View Post
    I was told that I am the first person to have difficulty getting through to customer service...I find that hard to believe.
    Me too.... currently there are 13 people viewing this thread (not likely here) and has been viewed 91,264 times.

That's either people avoiding their premuim rate number, or just struggling to get through. Says alot about Easyjet. Although I suppose it could just be peeps googling their number. Curious about google/spiders etc. I don't get how google works, but I'm thinking the thread title makes the difference? My next bank slating thread title will be more imaginative!.

Thanks for signing up and sharing the number.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder HappyTraveller Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Little People View Post
    1. & if you say "help" which is not an option given you will skip all the rest of the messeges & be put through to a real person....believe it or not!!!

Basic Account Holder golfgirl Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jun 2009

Default Re: Easyjet - Contact phone number 0871 244 2377.

Just used this number 0871 244 2377, 10p per min. They picked up straight away and changed my mistake on the booking for free. I think they have upped their game due to the resent bad press.

Basic Account Holder justkay Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2009
    I am in
    Surrey

Just called the 015827000361 easyjet number for free from home phone and call was answered straight away. Thanks for that KPW2001!

Basic Account Holder scruffman Novitiate

Cagger since
    Aug 2009

Talking Re: Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

Just used this number 0871 244 2366 10p per min, said "help" straight away and got put through to a human customer services. They changed a name mistake for me for free, that had been booked 6 months ago no questions asked. It took no longer than 5 mins. I'll gladly pay 50p rather than the 154 that the website wanted to charge me!

Basic Account Holder contrary Novitiate

Cagger since
    Sep 2009
    I am in
    Grantham

Smile Re: Easyjet - Contact phone number (NON 0870)

Nothing new but just adding to the sum of human knowledge. I hope it helps.

I have just joined this forum and am very pleased that I did so. I have tried all the non 0870 numbers that have been given (from 0445 this morning until about an hour ago). Didn't get through on any of them, in fact 01582 525422 rang on several occasions and then clicked followed by a BT message: ' The other party has disconnected'.

I had a simple query about what baggage is allowed but once started I couldn't stop until I had a reasonable answer.

I did try 01582 525330 and was answered by the receptionist at Easyjet headquarters in Luton. She declined to connect me to anybody who might be able to answer my query and just referred me to 0871 244 2366.

Possibly a few more calls to 01582 525330, would encourage Easyjet to take a more customer friendly policy.

In the end I called 0871 244 2366 (at 10p per minute as already advised by other forum members). I said 'Help' after the first automated option had been given and was answered almost immediately by a very pleasant lady called Dorothy. I posed my question and she politely asked if I minded being left on hold so she could check the answer to my question with her supervisor.

Total time 7 minutes (costing 70p). However I got the answer to my question in the end.

Sorry to have banged on a bit but the more information the better. We're all in this together. I have made a donationicon. Not much maybe but every little helps.

disaster

Follows
    Following

Gold Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper Authoritative supasnooper's Avatar

Cagger since
    Sep 2008

I'm sure the donationicon will be well received....but also a big thanks for taking the time to post your endeavours .

Help us to keep on helping.
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums.
    This site is run solely on donations.

You can make a donation HERE. Thank you.

Any advice & opinions given by supasnooper are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.
    Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Prinzess Novitiate

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

I'm trying to contact easyjet since this morning on both 087 and 01 numbers. Nobody picked up. I just have 1 question: is there anything to do if i want to travel with my bicycle? Should i wrap or pack it? I can't fold it anyway...
    Thanks for who van help find out

Sarah

Cagger since
    Sep 2009
    I am in
    Grantham

Sorry Sarah

I can't help I just tried all the numbers given in previous posts.

Contrary

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzess View Post
    I'm trying to contact easyjet since this morning on both 087 and 01 numbers. Nobody picked up. I just have 1 question: is there anything to do if i want to travel with my bicycle? Should i wrap or pack it? I can't fold it anyway...
    Thanks for who van help find out

Sarah

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

Thanks Contrary!

Sarah

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Allwood Novitiate

Cagger since
    Jul 2007

Has anyone ever got one of their fares at 2 from London to an airporticon they advertise at the airport that you can get it on line but no matter I have tried many to book it in advance to no avail and I have come to the conclusion that there is no such fare that they are advertising at airports there is no such fare for 2 to and from airports.:-|

Cagger since
    Sep 2009
    I am in
    Grantham

Hi Sarah

Just to save you looking thorugh all the posts, here is the relevant part of my original post:

'In the end I called 0871 244 2366 (at 10p per minute as already advised by other forum members). I said 'Help' after the first automated option had been given and was answered almost immediately by a very pleasant lady called Dorothy. I posed my question and she politely asked if I minded being left on hold so she could check the answer to my question with her supervisor.

Total time 7 minutes (costing 70p). However I got the answer to my question in the end.'

Contrary

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzess View Post
    Thanks Contrary!

Sarah

Cagger since
    Oct 2009

I have tried, whether it's busy or nobody picked up.
    Anyway thanks! really nice of you

Sarah

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE