style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically I'm having a issue with Ross and Roberts bailiffs? I'm today paying them £903.00 to get them to leave me alone! (have borrowed this from my grandmother) BUT my original debt was only £1090 and I've paid 3x92.00 plus £90.00 last week (online payment) this hasn't obviously been registered by them as they wrote me the letter on 13/06/2011 I paid online on 14/06/2011 and received their letter on 18/06/2011 (it wasn't posted by them til 16/06/2011 their franking machine shows that on post Mark and also they post second class) this is part of my grumble that they gave us 7days and for FIVE off those 7 days the letter was in their system/royal mail system!! My husbands just gone to hand deliver the cheque with a letter stating this to them along with a stamped address envelope for a reciept...I've asked them to refund the 94.50 (£90.00 then £4.50 processing fee) immediately.... What I'm asking is am I ever gonna see that money again ?? Any help would be muchly appreciated!

If you are entitled to it then yes and don't give up until you get it. You can also start adding interest as well.

Did you intentionally spell Bailiff with a 'y' in the heading?

What is the debt for?

How much has been added by R&R in fees/charges? Have they given you a breakdown?

If you add up what you say you've paid so far it doesn't leave a balance of £903 so there are obviously differences between what was originally owed and what they now say you owe.

If you answer these questions it will help people give you assistance with your problem.

Feebee_71