Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 327
FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327
Results 6,521 to 6,525 of 6525
    Basic Account Holder sunkissed123 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2017

Default Re: Ingeus

Thanks , I will be able to get that as I was told it could take longer to heal.

thanks for the help.

Basic Account Holder PJones1 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2017

Hi,

I was referred to Ingeus on October 2015, but have signed off and on a couple of times since then. I'm aware the contract with Ingeus lasts 2 years, but does it get put on hold for the time you've signed off?

Will my contract with Ingeus end on October 2017?

Thanks.

Site Team Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2013

The clock does not stop during any periods of not signing on. So your involvement with Ingeus will end in October 2017.

If they try to tell you otherwise, lodge a formal complaint with the DWP.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder sunkissed123 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jan 2017

Quick question about Job centre plus. I have been ask to log into there computers using UJM even though they know its not my primary job search engine and I print everything I apply for and show them.
    ( which I replied " I don't know my password " ) so the advisor has asked me to bring my password in next sign on to do a 20 minute intensive job search with him ?

he was also telling me about companies that I can get work experience from and at the end of it get a interview ( done this before waste of time ) and when I asked if its mandatory he said no but we can find some mandatory things.

my question is do I have to log in using there computers and does he have the right to make me do a 20 minute intensive job search using only UJM while signed in on my account as I don't wish to put my passwords in on public computers which has access to my personal details.
    worst thing is I keep asking for courses but they just wont budget for them unless I can guarantee I have a job afterwards.

Site Team Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P Authoritative Mr.P's Avatar

Cagger since : Mar 2013

The JCP work coach can issue a job seeker's direction mandating you to undertake a 20 min job search using UJM. Don't be too worried about your password being stored. The computers that you would be using will delete any data when turned off, and if you want to make sure, clear out the browser history & cookies when you're done.

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141 shows you how.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details