Co-Op Cancelled my policy......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi looking a bit of help.......

I missed a ddeb payment start of april, i forgot to call and make debit card payment....

They sent a letter out, but my better half chucked it in the drawer..

A payment came out in May, but nothing in June....

When i called them today to ask why nothing has came out i was told my policy had been cancelled. due to Aprils Payment not being made.

I opened the letter and it said on the letter i had defaulted on the payment, and if i didnt make the payment by the 23rd of April then they may cancel the credit agreement and policy andgive me notice of cancellation.

I never recieved notice of cancellation ( i believe 7 days notice is required ). The agent after having to ask manager several times advised me this letter was notice of intended cancellation though i stated latter does say MAY be cancelled.

I then hit the question, if the credit agreement was cancelled on the 23rd April, why did you take a payment in May, because the ddeb authority they have is for the credit agreement only, therefore my understanding is if the credit agreement is cancelled, so is the ddeb authority......

Can anyone here clarify if im right???

Should they not have notified me of this payment by ddeb???

I have made a complaint on both not recieving the letter of cancellation and their taking of my money...

• 2 months later...