style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4703 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mother had her new heating installed last month, it looks an eyesore with heating pipes on the Walls.

The pipes would of gone under the floorboards, but seeing as no one was going to get them up, decided to go up and around the Walls, I was horrified as she could easily burn herself on these *bare pipes.

I sent Eaga/Warmfront an email stating this must surely be dangerous, and a visit must be arranged:

Eaga warm front,

Dear customer management,

I would like to firstly like to thank you for the installation of my mothers new central heating under the government scheme.

But the bad news it looks an eyesore, none of the pipework was hidden, due to not enough notification time regarding getting the floorboards up.*

My mother lives alone and would of got me (son) and friend to get preparation work done so as to make the work more straightforward.

Regarding the bare pipework, there must be a risk of my mother burning herself if she should have a trip/fall when the heating is on!*

This really gives me concern, a risk assessment must be advised.

Please either contact me by emai or write to my mother

Yours sincerely*

Terry Hackney

Sorry if it's in the wrong category, but if anyone could show me the way to go with these idiots I would be most grateful

Terry