no claims bonus help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

iv'e recently changed my car insurance company but my new insurance company are not excepting the renewal notice from previous company as proof of no claims , i have requested a proper proof of my no claims bonus from original insurers but have not recieved anything , how do i procede with getting the proof of no claims from previous insurer ?

iv'e recently changed my car insurance company but my new insurance company are not excepting the renewal notice from previous company as proof of no claims , i have requested a proper proof of my no claims bonus from original insurers but have not recieved anything , how do i procede with getting the proof of no claims from previous insurer ?

Normally the renewal notice is acceptable, provided it states the number of years no claims that is held. It has to be the latest renewal notice and not the one from a year ago.

If not, then phone the previous Insurers and they will send you a standard letter to confirm the years held, which you can forward on.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread